• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I will say this...the costume designs are so motherfucking metal. I want to buy a van and have the second set of clothes you pick up spray painted on that shit in glow in the dark colors

Spinluck

How the fuck do you stop HB Force in Madden 15 consistently? What the fuck bro. These people that run the same fucking plays? Lmao.

There should be a play recognition mechanic (one that actually works). Just so plays that are used too often go stale. Kind of like move spamming in fighters.

Full resolution!

pvgt0a1lte3m1j785vlq.jpg
I just noticed Bill is the only one wearing sandals. What a goof.

Striker

Kiper always does that ignorant shit of ripping on the pick, be it BPA or whatever, because it did not translate with how his board goes.

We all remember Eli and Co. triumphing over Tammy in 2007, and that class featured guys who all had significant roles and played well, especially in the playoffs. Kiper's grade to that?

New York Giants: GRADE: C-
I would have gone differently with the Giants’ draft. Cornerback Aaron Ross has very good ball skills but not great catchup speed. I was surprised they didn’t take left tackle Joe Staley because they need someone who can protect Eli Manning’s blind side. The Giants took offensive tackle Adam Koets in the sixth round and even passed on left tackle Jermon Bushrod. If they had taken Staley, they could have drafted Eric Wright from UNLV instead of WR Steve Smith. I would rather have had Staley and Wright, but Smith is a good receiver and will be someone who holds onto the ball. Zak DeOssie was a really good long snapper in college and, at worst, will be a backup linebacker in the NFL. Kevin Boss (fifth round) is a natural pass-catching tight end with speed and has a chance to make an impact in the passing game. Safety Michael Johnson was a good pick in the seventh round but needs to be more physical.

Respect

Draft grades are bullshit and are just there to fill the airwaves/generate clicks. No one knows until 3+ years down the line and most of the time draft picks are crapshots anyway. There isn't enough time in the day to go through how much praise pretty much every 1st round pick gets every year and in reality only a handful make a career and even fewer become legit good to great players.

Man, Joe Buck is the worst. He shows no emotion in any of his calls.

Wonder if his head would have exploded if he were calling the superbowl during Doug Baldwin's td celebration.

zychi

Banned
Patiently waiting the hypocrites of Chicago sports media to denounce their fandom like they said they would last week after talking hours of shit about Jerry Jones and the signing of Greg Hardy.

Bears signed McDonald, sexual assault problems. Guess what boys, hyperbole is why your station sucks.

jakncoke

Banned
Hey dont make me come find your drunk ass and beat some manners into you. Dont speak ill of my kid.

1) your kid is already smarter than you
2) you're a pussy
3) you have the directions of a pregnant gorilla
4) you're still a eagle fan
5) konka is your brother
6) gata is your brother
7) mariotta will not be a eagle ever
8) lol bye bye mccoy
9) kelley is a drug addict out to ruin the eagles franchise
10) steelers will win 7 before eagles win 1

Who's going to run the gaf mock draft?

Let's just do the sign up now because it's gonna take forever

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -
2. Tennessee Titans -
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -
4. Oakland Raiders -
5. Washington Redskins -
6. New York Jets -
7. Chicago Bears -
8. Atlanta Falcons -
9. New York Giants -
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
12. Cleveland Browns -
13. New Orleans Saints -
14. Miami Dolphins -
15. San Francisco 49ers -
16. Houston Texans -
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
19. Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) -
20. Philadelphia Eagles -
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
22. Pittsburgh Steelers -
23. Detroit Lions -
24. Arizona Cardinals -
25. Carolina Panthers -
26. Baltimore Ravens -
27. Dallas Cowboys -
28. Denver Broncos -
29. Indianapolis Colts -
30. Green Bay Packers -
31. New Orleans Saints (from Seattle) -
32. New England Patriots -

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -
Seattle Seahawks -

BigAT

Can we get Miguel or Matrix to do the Texans pick this year or is Mech going to fuck it up and then claim he was right again?

Trey

so the bills will definitely try to resign Dareus next year, so that probably leaves out Gilmore and possibly Glenn. I don't see how they retain both.

Also, where did Jim Schwartz end up?

Let's just do the sign up now because it's gonna take forever

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
2. Tennessee Titans -
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -
4. Oakland Raiders -
5. Washington Redskins -
6. New York Jets -
7. Chicago Bears -
8. Atlanta Falcons -
9. New York Giants -
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
12. Cleveland Browns -
13. New Orleans Saints -
14. Miami Dolphins - Darkest Red, HiMyNameIsChris, Bread
15. San Francisco 49ers -
16. Houston Texans -
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
19. Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) -
20. Philadelphia Eagles -
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
22. Pittsburgh Steelers -
23. Detroit Lions -
24. Arizona Cardinals -
25. Carolina Panthers - Grover Cleveland
26. Baltimore Ravens -
27. Dallas Cowboys -
28. Denver Broncos -
29. Indianapolis Colts -
30. Green Bay Packers -
31. New Orleans Saints (from Seattle) -
32. New England Patriots - Dutch, Gata, Case

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -
Seattle Seahawks -

1) your kid is already smarter than you
2) you're a pussy
3) you have the directions of a pregnant gorilla
4) you're still a eagle fan
5) konka is your brother
6) gata is your brother
7) mariotta will not be a eagle ever
8) lol bye bye mccoy
9) kelley is a drug addict out to ruin the eagles franchise
10) steelers will win 7 before eagles win 1

I dont have a problem with any of that exept for #6, that is way out of line.

MechDX

Godsey's path was like O'Brien's. O'Brien was calling the plays in New England before he was named offensive coordinator. #Texans--Twitter

Top Bottom