• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Bread

Banned
Watching people play Bloodborne on Twitch, looks pretty great. DS2 will have to suffice for me.

Twitch people are so obnoxious, can they play without talking constantly.

Sanjuro

Watching people play Bloodborne on Twitch, looks pretty great. DS2 will have to suffice for me.

Twitch people are so obnoxious, can they play without talking constantly.

I only watch RLM's streams on the regular, just because it's like a podcast with some trashy game in the background.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 2h2 hours ago
O'Brien says if you're a young DL in the room with Watt & Wilfork "you'd be crazy not to follow these guys around." Message to Nix. #Texans

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 2h2 hours ago
Bill O'Brien on what he needs to see from Louis Nix going in his 2nd year. "I would say the ability to make it through a practice." #Texans

BOB going in on Nix's work ethic. Good, I also hope Wilfork slaps the shit out of him

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll try and stream later today, or tomorrow for sure. But you'll probably just get mad at the amount of times I die and rage quit my session.

I'm a Browns fan, I'd have no problem seeing you fail over and over again. Hell it would probably get me excited. :(

MechDX

Imagine if Clowney was still a thing too!

I would have liked to see that...

Its 50/50. Clowneys microfracture surgery is not your typical version. they are using some new techniques that were developed helping to heal injured vets from Afghanistan and supposedly has a really good success rate. Just a wait and see

Hey PC-bros, quick question. The last game I played on my aging laptop was Diablo III which I could run well enough on low settings. Think I'll be able to play Pillars of Eternity?

MechDX

Bob Flounders ‏@BobbyFlo7 · 4m4 minutes ago
From @Matt_HayesSN on PSU QB Christian Hackenberg, quoting an unnamed AFC scout on the NFL upside of Hack, Jameis Winston an Mariota:

Bob Flounders ‏@BobbyFlo7 · 3m3 minutes ago
“If you’re asking me right now who has the best upside to play the position in our league — physical, mental, emotional — at the highest ...

Bob Flounders ‏@BobbyFlo7 · 3m3 minutes ago
"level of the game, it’s an easy answer between those three,” one AFC scout said. “It’s Hackenberg — and, frankly, it’s not really close.”

Interesting

I'm a Browns fan, I'd have no problem seeing you fail over and over again. Hell it would probably get me excited. :(
Looks like the Browns winn scrimmage bills this year in training camp, hope it's a regular thing.

This ones for you
Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi · 23s 23 seconds ago
I asked # Browns HC Mike Pettine if there are any stones still left unturned in QB search. "I'll have to check your quarterback tracker."

Interesting
No

Draxal

Interesting

He's David Carr 2.0, PSU's offensive line last year was so bad, that it killed his performance.

It's the one thing that has me speculative about BOB in Texas, as he (obviously the sanctions was big here as well) was a big reason why PSU's line was so bad last year.

jakncoke

Banned
hack may have a cannon of an arm but he is a mental midget, you can tell by the tantrums he has and period fits he has. also it seems he needs some foot work. bad OL or not doesnt mean those 2 things should be overlooked. perhaps he really develops in his junior year before jumping to the nfl maybe not. i'll take a cautious approach

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Its 50/50. Clowneys microfracture surgery is not your typical version. they are using some new techniques that were developed helping to heal injured vets from Afghanistan and supposedly has a really good success rate. Just a wait and see

Unfortunately it's very unlikely he'll ever get back to 100 percent.

MechDX

Feeno ‏@ArianFoster · 1m1 minute ago
Just want to say I honestly appreciate the garbage men in the world. That job right there is so under appreciated. Much love to y'all!

Arian Foster loves Jak.

I don't get this reference. But I mean, it's Dark Souls III. Which means it's not bad, but you know, been there done that twice now. I thought this was a new IP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMicfYlgjnU

I think they made it pretty clear from the beginning that this was basically a Souls game in a different setting with a few gameplay tweaks. Thankfully that's exactly what I'm looking for! Maybe it'll grow on you?

#TomBradyTuesday
xQlCDtV.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMicfYlgjnU

I think they made it pretty clear from the beginning that this was basically a Souls game in a different setting with a few gameplay tweaks. Thankfully that's exactly what I'm looking for! Maybe it'll grow on you?

I'm sure it will. But when you're expecting a homecooked meal and instead get some microwaved leftovers, it's bound to be disappointing. I dunno. I typed all this in during the load time between a death too, so that's gotta be patched.

Top Bottom