• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Afternoon purple penguins.
cat-and-ferret.gif

I don't remember.

Educated guess?

They probably starting taking the air out of the balls the next week so he could wrap his weak hands around them and get a decent grip instead of throwing flutterballs and ducks into the endzone like that.
It will be 5 years since the steelers last won a playoff game

bionic77

Ben gets his energy from assaulting girls and they watch him more closely now. His powers are gone
This is probably true.

Maybe we can blame the Ravens for the illegal hits and the crazy woman who ran over him when he was driving his motorcycle. That brain damage is supposedly bad for you.

Or maybe a lot of football players are just crazy fuckers.

I could go either way on this one!

Syrinx

This is probably true.

Maybe we can blame the Ravens for the illegal hits and the crazy woman who ran over him when he was driving his motorcycle. That brain damage is supposedly bad for you.

Or maybe a lot of football players are just crazy fuckers.

I could go either way on this one!

Can you teach me how to root for a rapist after the Bucs draft Winston?

Respect

This reminds me that my body is already ready for a Xenoverse 2.

I wish they'd put in a Zeni slot machine for a chance to earn some titles, clothes, and accessories.

Indeed...a smaller reliance on RNG would be great....the RNG on events taking place in PQ's is baffling to me. RNG on top of RNG is never a good formula...

Draxal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMicfYlgjnU

I think they made it pretty clear from the beginning that this was basically a Souls game in a different setting with a few gameplay tweaks. Thankfully that's exactly what I'm looking for! Maybe it'll grow on you?

The aesthetics for Bloodbourne just work for me compared to Dark Souls, that starting area in DS1 was so barren and the creepiness of the Bloodbourne zombies just seem more inspired than DS1's minions in the beginning.

The aesthetics for Bloodbourne just work for me compared to Dark Souls, that starting area in DS1 was so barren and the creepiness of the Bloodbourne zombies just seem more inspired than DS1's minions in the beginning.
I love both but I'm excited about a completely new setting after three games with a dark fantasy style. I love dark creepy settings so this is right up my alley.

bionic77

Can you teach me how to root for a rapist after the Bucs draft Winston?
Generally you hope that the team trades your dirtbag qb for a real upstanding hero like Tim Tebow.

If your team is dumb and that doesn't happen than you should start to dissociate yourself from the player and cheer more for the team (unless you are a fan of rapists, no judgment here). You can cheer for good plays from the dirtbag, but be clear that you are only a fan of his work on the field and not in the bathroom (not sure where Winston did his I am talking about when Ben cornered those poor fat college girls).

Its really not that hard.

What makes this a lot of easier is most teams have several wife beaters, assailants, and there scumbags that they keep on the team as long as they keep producing. So if you the mean word of an eznark get to you just google arrests with their team and you will find plenty of scumbags on his team that you can respond with!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
And I don't want to seem like I'm shitting on it, either. It's real fun so far. But I think it's fair to mention that it hasn't changed up the formula, so if you're expecting a new IP, you'll be disappointed. If all you want is Dark Souls III, this is definitely your shit.

Respect

And I don't want to seem like I'm shitting on it, either. It's real fun so far. But I think it's fair to mention that it hasn't changed up the formula, so if you're expecting a new IP, you'll be disappointed. If all you want is Dark Souls III, this is definitely your shit.

Unacceptable...I wanted Demon Souls II...

iDs8Lo0r5LloM.gif

Top Bottom