• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Fuck latimer gone. Allen Robinson PLS!
The worst part about losing Gordon (aside from losing a stud receiver) is that it gives vindication to Banner and Lombardi for trying to trade him last year along with T-Rich.

They knew it was a matter of WHEN with this kid, not a matter of IF. They tried to sell high.

I hated Banner and Lombardi so I'd rather not have to admit they were right about the kid.

They were.
Yeah, but with a guy this talented we had to take a chance. He has the chance to be the best wr in the game.

Konka

Banned
#Dolphinsfootball

image.php

Fuck latimer gone. Allen Robinson PLS!

Yeah, but with a guy this talented we had to take a chance. He has the chance to be the best wr in the game.

Oh I absolutely agree. We'd have been foolish to ship him off only to watch him potentially go on to a hall of fame career.

Even now, it's possible he may not be done with the Browns. I doubt he gets suspended the year. a second offense will likely be 8 games or so, not the whole season.

If he sticks around, he better get himself into rehab, not for the teams sake, but for his own. Millions of dollars and his future is on the line.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've been slowly descending into madness listening and watching older RnB songs.

I am currently on Usher, moving towards Blackstreet.

Wow Niners, really? You get Stevie for a 4th, but waste your second on Carlos Hyde? Maybe waste is too strong a word, but man, doesn't seem like a need that is so pressing a 2nd rounder is needed.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
They have lattimore. If he works out, hyde will never see the field.

And if he doesn't, LMJ likely won't stick around, not everyone's sold on Kendall Hunter as the every down guy, and Gore's likely on his last legs. Not a terrible pick.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
A second round pick on someone they might use if multiple people don't work out?

He may not be the regular back for a while, but SF often uses several RBs in a game. And with how Gore looked towards the end of last season, I can't see how they don't start splitting more carries this year. Lattimore's too much of a question mark to just assume he'll be fine even with taking all last season off.

Could Morgan Moses drop to the third? Fuck. WR, C and OT in the first three for the Giants maybe? Would love this draft if so.

David Yankey maybe for the interior of the line? I thought he would go second half of the first (I was obviously wrong).

Could Morgan Moses drop to the third? Fuck. WR, C and OT in the first three for the Giants maybe? Would love this draft if so.

David Yankey maybe for the interior of the line? I thought he would go second half of the first (I was obviously wrong).

Like Yankey too. Gabe Jackson still on board as well.

Top Bottom