• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Meier

Someone please tell me they got a picture of that dude in his weird like camoflauge or snakeskin suit or something? I have it streaming on ESPN.com and only caught it for a second.

Same school as Romo!

Tony-Romo-sad.jpg

Have to give the Jags credit, they are making sure Bortles has got guys to throw too. If Blackmon can stop being a dumbass like Josh Gordon, that's a helluva potential receiving core down in Florida.

Friend of mine said he like the Manziel pick this morning cuz he's gonna have Josh Gordon to throw to. Then I said, "Yeah but how is he gonna throw to him when he gets suspended for a year?"

Should've gone to Vegas with that shit.

62nd overall pick for a back-up QB who will never start.

Eat a fucking dick, Bill.

Brady's retiring in 2 years. Garoppolo is his replacement unless something even more incredible happens.

We all knew the Patriots would suck when Brady finally retired. It's nice to actually see the beginning of this happen and it go into motion.

MechDX

Talks on-going w/ Mallett. HOU offering 3rd day pick. NE wants Day 2 RT @MikeMeltser @taniaganguli @jeffphowe @BenNanceRadio

Hold the line Rick! BOB...DO YO THANG!

Top Bottom