• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Bryant , Coleman, montcrief, and kipers boy Ellington still all available at wr.
Surprised chris Borland is available at ILB....very tempting

It's pretty funny reading the Pats fans reactions. Most Pats fans barely remember Bledsoe ( because they're all bandwagon era, obviously), let alone before that. They've never experienced a QB search, or watching a draft pick develop for a few years, then flop, repeat.

Can't wait

8Kxjz.gif

I mean, the kid can play day one ,and frees us from having to keep Alexander, Horton, and Addison all on the active roster. Stacking defensive line talent is what won the Giants 2 Super Bowls, our rotation will be downright terrifying next year. I'm sure in Gettleman's mind this is way more than just a pick for the future.

Like I said on the last page, our front 7 rotation being crazy good will be necessary when they're on the field so much because we're peeling our QB off the turf every play on offense.

It's pretty funny reading the Pats fans reactions. Most Pats fans barely remember Bledsoe ( because they're all bandwagon era, obviously), let alone before that. They've never experienced a QB search, or watching a draft pick develop for a few years, then flop, repeat.

Can't wait

The 'Bandwagon era' started 13 years ago. Sorry for not being an old worthless blob like you guys so I could have actively rooted for Bledsoe.

cdyhybrid

Eh. He also has a history of an ACL tear in college.

Man I'm getting depressed the more I look into this, I should stop

Charles Davis ‏@CFD22 2m
Into Rd 3 of #NFLDraft. 49ers manipulating board w/ dexterity and Seattle drafting in its own style...and we buy whatever they select now.

Believe!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
Definitely would not count on a Ryan Mallett trade to Houston or anywhere. Mallett expected back in Foxboro.

So Houston...

Apperently Houston wanted The Situation at QB before the Pats picked him. Pats are so busy getting rid of Mallett that they took Houston their target at QB to force their hand.

Top Bottom