• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Everyone wants Browns to stick the board and go BPA. Well it's happening. I trust farmer and Pettine, after all they got me JFF ! Wouldn't be surprised if we got another 3rd today

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Didn't the Browns pick up Conner Vernon at the end of last year? Us Duke fans were so sure he'd be drafted last year but his combine measurables were average. Still, you could run him across the middle of the field, watch him get lit up by a LB and he's still hold onto the ball. I still think if someone gives him a chance, he will be a good possession receiver.

Duxxy3

After looking at the pats picks, I am starting to think that Lombardi has a lot more influence than expected. Bill usually goes after extremely smart people that he thinks he can coach up. Usually goes for huge reaches as well.

Colasante

My Patriots little board for the 3rd round: Louix Nix, Devonta Freeman, Martavis Bryant, Telvin Smith. There doesn't seem to be any more exciting pass rushers left.

Crisco

Banned
Like I said on the last page, our front 7 rotation being crazy good will be necessary when they're on the field so much because we're peeling our QB off the turf every play on offense.

Yeah, gonna have to hear a really good reason for not taking Moses with that pick. Hope it's not a case of Getts outsmarting himself.

After looking at the pats picks, I am starting to think that Lombardi has a lot more influence than expected. Bill usually goes after extremely smart people that he thinks he can coach up. Usually goes for huge reaches as well.

Pats fans better get used to it. The Bill and Lombardi combo and their run of god awful drafts pretty much sunk the Browns teams of the 90's before they moved to Baltimore. Took the Ravens a few years to get the stink off.

Godslay

Banned
Would have joined you assholes earlier but Friday night is softball night.

Pats fans better get used to it. The Bill and Lombardi combo and their run of god awful drafts pretty much sunk the Browns teams of the 90's before they moved to Baltimore.

Please for the love of Tebow tell me you are a Bronco fan.

Latimer huh? Not too shabby. I know people are freaking out over not drafting an MLB, but I don't think it's as important as most lead on.

My Patriots little board for the 3rd round: Louix Nix, Devonta Freeman, Martavis Bryant, Telvin Smith. There doesn't seem to be any more exciting pass rushers left.

I like Will Sutton and Caraun Reid a lot. Might get one in the 4th at this rate.

Teams must have something on Louis Nix

squicken

Things chance Bitccccch! Run on Wrs! But browns obviously aren't panicked.
Lol and you said "we" you really are a browns fan now.
Also pretty sure Tre Mason might not be ready for camp

I'm with you, BG. The crushing Gordon news just after the JFF high is just like all my other sports experiences. I belong

Would have joined you assholes earlier but Friday night is softball night.

Please for the love of Tebow tell me you are a Bronco fan.

Latimer huh? Not too shabby. I know people are freaking out over not drafting an MLB, but I don't think it's as important as most lead on.

Nope, just a Browns fans that spent my teenage years staring at Bill Belichicks sour puss face as his draft picks floundered on the field.

bionic77

The 'Bandwagon era' started 13 years ago. Sorry for not being an old worthless blob like you guys so I could have actively rooted for Bledsoe.
The worst fans are Heat fans. I can't remember ever seeing such shitty fans on a championship team before,

The worst people are Pats fans. While they are not great fans they at least make some attempt at noise and fill their seats.

Tamanon

Banned
I love how ESPN throws up teammate's twitter reactions, as if they're going to say something other than "great pick!"

Nix finally off the board to Houston.

Kave only if the browns have a trade up, wouldn't rule it out. But we have two picks in the 4th tomrw. Expect both picks to be offense if we keep them. Maybe a Rb
I wish Ozzie Newsome would just retire. Guy just somehow always get's the perfect guys for his team.

C'mon Ozzie, do the orange and brown you played for a solid and call it a day as a GM. lol

You know it's a drink right? :)
Farmer is the new class of the AFC North!

Top Bottom