• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Nate Burelson? Come on. The Gordon news sucks but Burelson isn't even a good WR2. The fortunes of the Browns season won't rise and fall on his health.

True, but who else is on the team? Greg Little? Travis Benjamin, all 170lbs of him coming off ACL reconstruction?

Do we still have that Josh Cooper kid. Weeden's ex team mate at Ok?

In the span of a few hours we went from one of the deeper WR cores in the league to arguably one of the worst. Jordan Cameron is about the only bright spot left and he is known to disappear for games at a time.

Unlike most Browns fans, I'm not melting down here, but the situation sucks.

Needed another RB. Obviously Farmer doesn't think there is as big a need for WR as everyone else

I do agree about RB, we can't afford another situation like last year where we are trotting out broken down has beens that we signed off their couch. Ben Tate has an injury history, relying on him to make it through 16 games as the feature back is asking a lot.

If we don't pick someone up through the draft or trade, I'm going to have to consider that a hell of a gamble by Farmer and co.

Edit: Never mind then :)

Duxxy3

My hope is that Ryan Mallett is traded before the draft starts back up tomorrow. I don't want three QB's on the roster.

Coming quickly to the realization that Byron Bell will be the Panthers opening day starter at left tackle.

heavy-sigh-gif-i1.gif

Damn good pick for the Niners. No need to rush him back and they get a possible high second rounder at the end of the third.

Rich get richer.

Mark Schwab ‏ @ MarkSchwab 1m
I know some of y'all might wanna gripe because West isn't a receiver, but hold off on that for now. He could be a big-time steal.

Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora 2m
Browns moving up for Terrance West a few picks before Steelers take a RB and with the Ravens lurking who liked West too. Hmm

Top Bottom