• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Duxxy3

Goddamn Rocket Gif guy...

oN0U2FQ.gif

What did I just watch?

Tamanon

Banned
http://www.jaguars.com/news/article...ise-kept/cfcc2ed7-6b6a-481a-bf60-d6df9fea4bc8

That wasn’t easy approaching the NFL Draft with a serious injury, but the words of Jaguars Head Coach Gus Bradley? They helped.

Colvin, a cornerback from Oklahoma, sustained a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in late January at the Senior Bowl, where Bradley coached the South team along with the rest of the Jaguars’ coaching staff. Bradley pulled him aside at the NFL Scouting Combine a month later.

“I’m gonna come get you,” Bradley told Colvin.

The Jaguars did just that early Saturday afternoon, using a fourth-round selection in the 2014 NFL Draft – the No. 114 overall selection – on a player many considered a second-round selection before the injury.

“It’s just a blessing,” Colvin said.

Colvin (6-feet-0, 192 pounds), selected with a selection acquired last season in a trade with the Baltimore Ravens for left tackle Eugene Monroe, likely will start training camp on the Physically Unable to Perform list. That means he likely will miss the first six games of the regular season.

I love Coach Bradley.

Striker

Who's going to Giants camp to compete for the Giants TE job? I'm probably too short.

Although I think I'd spend less time riding the bike than Adrien Robinson.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ethan Hammerman ‏@Ethanhamm
Kiero Small is an absurdly athletic fullback. I know @AllbrightNFL likes him.

Fullback, huh. Yeah, guess we really aren't that content with the picture post-Mike Rob.

Charles Godfrey (coming off torn achilles in week 2, started SS most of his career and was supposed to move to FS last year) will officially now compete with our 5th round draft pick Richard Sherman Bene Benwikere for snaps at corner. Godfrey started at corner a lot in college, but coming off a devastating lower leg injury, it'll be tough for him to make the transition back I think.

I went to UCF, go to most of the games. Storm Johnson was great when he wasn't fumbling the ball over the place. Won't last in the league very long if he doesnt fix that. Awesome to see him in Jacksonville though with Bortles.

I squickened the wrong team

Nah you're on the right team.

Would you rather ride this clown
12.gif

or da Gawd
johnnybeingjohnny.gif

I went to UCF, go to most of the games. Storm Johnson was great when he wasn't fumbling the ball over the place. Won't last in the league very long if he doesnt fix that. Awesome to see him in Jacksonville though with Bortles.

I squickened the wrong team
Fellow Knight too. Agree with the fumble issue.

But he's a beast and a steal at this stage in the draft. Jax had a hell of a draft.

Drakeon

It is. Don't want to get into a political discussion here but do the research. It is

Look, I hope you're right, but Im not ignorant of politics. We'll see what happens in the Governors race this year, but I'm not expecting a win for Wendy Davis (love to be surprised though).

Texas always seems to be one of those states thats on the cusp of becoming a blue state, but until it actually starts voting for some democrats into statewide office, I don't have a ton of faith.

/end politics derail

rando14

Really like the Pinkins pick, guy is built like Thomas and Browner had a kid together. Will be a good DB for when Dick starts to bust!!

BigAT

Wow, really foolish move by Coleman. I don't know how you don't even ask coming off a lackluster season.

"Coleman said he got a third round draft grade last year. Said he didn't put in for a draft grade this year, didn't feel it was necessary."

rando14

Ethan Hammerman ‏@Ethanhamm
Kiero Small is an absurdly athletic fullback. I know @AllbrightNFL likes him.

Fullback, huh. Yeah, guess we really aren't that content with the picture post-Mike Rob.

I like that pick too, comes in and competes with Coleman and Ware. Also has done good work on special teams.

What the fuck? The Browns had a second first round pick?

Lol seriously?

Top Bottom