• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Colasante

Footage of Jemea Thomas on ESPN looks good. He covered Sammy Watkins and Kelvin Benjamin well. I don't really see how he gets playing time, but whatever, it's the 6th round.

Dunkers92

"Will the first openly gay collegiate player, Missouri DE Michael Sam, get drafted? Follow it live"

Seriously NFL Network?

bunk-the-wire.gif

Couldn't quite believe it when they said that. I know you want people to keep watching late on day 3 but c'mon

Colasante

Jets take Tajh Boyd. Fully willing to admit I'm crazy when it doesn't happen, but I think he has a shot to beat out Smith and Vick if it's a real open competition.

That safety spot is wide open.

Yeah, but he's 5'9. Patriots had the most undersized safety duo in the league last year, so I thought they'd add size to the position, not get smaller. But if he's a baller, it won't matter.

Eleuin

Sucks Boyd's career is over before it even started

No time to develop when Vick gets injured again and Geno is so terrible fans are calling for his head

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I was wondering the same thing. Had a camera shot of the living room and the whole time I was wondering "well, who is this guy, none of them look like athletes".

:jnc

I was looking around the room as well, like where is the guy.

Also, the sleeping little Jets fan was great.

Colasante

Bortles and Storm Johnson both go to Jacksonville. Pretty cool. Caldwell has done his best to supply Henne/Bortles with sufficient weapons, considering how talent poor they were coming into the draft.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I went to UCF, go to most of the games. Storm Johnson was great when he wasn't fumbling the ball over the place. Won't last in the league very long if he doesnt fix that. Awesome to see him in Jacksonville though with Bortles.

I squickened the wrong team

I went to UCF, go to most of the games. Storm Johnson was great when he wasn't fumbling the ball over the place. Won't last in the league very long if he doesnt fix that. Awesome to see him in Jacksonville though with Bortles.

I squickened the wrong team

You're still early in the squickening, you might be able to move to the Jags.

Top Bottom