• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

boht_adiiaaeqwl5erun.jpg

Celtics should draft her.

uhhhh yes without a doubt

the nfl is great and definitely more entertaining than the nba at its best, but basketball is the GOAT sport.

smh...

Basketball is the best sport I play.

Football is the best to watch.

Baseball is the worst at everything.

Baseball is to sports, what pats are to football.

Celtics have rings and the Pats don't, so it makes sense for a Boston fan.

After 18-1 that makes even more sense.

Bringing hot girls on stage during the draft is smart. The NFL should look into it.

I completely agree:

Damn team owners have hot daughters...I need to start going to basketball games....you know get my name out there.

Twitter said:
Cavaliers odds of getting the #1 pick in 2011, 2013, 2014 is 13,467:1 per Bill Barnwell.

I LIKE THOSE ODDS!

Is this the league paying the Cavs back for stealing BronBron from them and forcing him to play in Miami?

squicken

gata, just going forward, when you propose to a group of dudes that you want to share a hooker, you better have a really good idea you are going to get a bunch of yeses

I think it's safe to say Drake will be a Cleveland sports fan soon. I hope to share a slice of pizza with him, while stare into the moonlight, and talk women.

Bread

Banned
mech they are not respecting your rulings as king

they will kneel at your feet in a couple of years after pats south ascends into dynasty status

Top Bottom