• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Gobias

Banned
On episode 2 of Game Of Thrones and Joffrey is exactly how I picture Gata already.
Edit: except girls probably don't find him attractive
Edit: Chris pls, not really a spoiler for me. But I know nothing of the series
Edit 3: Gata is the worst though
Fake edit: go browns!

Never search Game of Thrones into Google or any character names. Don't read anything that might even mention it. When you catch up to season 4, you still should avoid youtube comments forever.

Spinluck

It's crazy how a Lebron flop can completely change the mood of a game. Now Heat are actually trying on defense. Fucking 8-0 run to boot.

Fox318

When the stories come out with lines like this:"Is Lebron already better than Magic Jonnson?" I imagine Bionic sharpening a pitchfork and sawing off the barrel to his shotgun.

bionic77

When the stories come out with lines like this:"Is Lebron already better than Magic Jonnson?" I imagine Bionic sharpening a pitchfork and sawing off the barrel to his shotgun.
Any stories comparing a player early in his career to the greatest human being of all time should piss off everyone.

MechDX

Here Gata. I was at my sons school for a recital and took a pic of a poster for you:

x2PzTeL.jpg

Bread

Banned
I'm sorry to hear that man, I will heed your advices

If you need a pick-me-up I hear Sillicon Valley is pretty chill PLUS it has eluin's girl milana!!
my opinion may change soon though so i will let you know

but yea i love silicon it's been so great lately, and she was so fine in that episode.

bionic77

Now you are in crazy land.

Of all time?
Sorry I meant one of the greatest human beings of all time (like top 5).

Calling anyone the greatest who doesn't have the name Tim Tebow is a little crazy.

I am writing this shit on a phone so mistakes will be made.

Top Bottom