• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MechDX

mech they are not respecting your rulings as king

they will kneel at your feet in a couple of years after pats south ascends into dynasty status

We together can look down in a couple years when everyone begs for Garropolo vs Savage to stop happening and in a collective voice we will say "No."

Konka

Banned
What's everyone doing for the 3 day memorial day weekend?

I'm kicking it off with

Brats

grilled-brats-close-up.jpg

and several of these

For breakfast on saturday. America!

Bread

Banned
That's what happens when your fanbase is one huge bandwagon that has never known what it's like to struggle.
don't group me in with the gata

im a born and bred lifelong, i was terry glenn's biggest fan.

We together can look down in a couple years when everyone begs for Garropolo vs Savage to stop happening and in a collective voice we will say "No."
can't wait for this to happen

BOB be praised

Dolphins gaf doesn't fight, in fact darkest and I are in sync most of the time
That's because you're awesome. Case in point, I hadn't checked this thread all night until just now, coincidentally right when you mentioned our brotherhood of steel. And I don't believe in coincidences! Gatabread could learn a lot from us.

That's because you're awesome. Case in point, I hadn't checked this thread all night until just now, coincidentally right when you mentioned our brotherhood of steel. And I don't believe in coincidences! Gatabread could learn a lot from us.

Lol you see everyone, learn by example, darkest and I are bros through thick and thin #dolphinsstrong

Bread

Banned
patsgaf is a happu family with one black sheep

i wish that black sheep would go back to jacksonville with the rest of his people

On episode 2 of Game Of Thrones and Joffrey is exactly how I picture Gata already.
Edit: except girls probably don't find him attractive
Edit: Chris pls, not really a spoiler for me. But I know nothing of the series
Edit 3: Gata is the worst though
Fake edit: go browns!

stephenson is beasting but it feels like the pacers need a double digit lead going into the 4th. in a close game the heat have the advantage and will probably win it

rando14

On episode 2 of Game Of Thrones and Joffrey is exactly how I picture Gata already.

Keep watching keep watching!! :)

god bless you in your journey to avoid spoilers

bionic77

Yeah, I feel like the Heat may steal the win if it stays this close. Which it probably will based on the game so far.
They have been great late in games in the playoffs. If Pacers want to win they need to wear out the Heat.

Their defense is getting sloppy right now.

Oh my bad I just figured since that's in the first eps too, I won't say another word

Top Bottom