• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Gata hates ricotta.

Therefore, Gata hates lasagna.

THEREFORE, Gata hates life itself.

gata is Nermal confirmed.

500px-Floating_Nermal.jpg

MRSA

Banned
What are you going for? I think I have my summer ap institute the 2nd and 3rd week of June so I dont think I will be able to do anything then.

Get drunk, play golf, get drunk, gamble, and lastly; not share a hooker.

My buddy and I covered up for these degenerates at work effectively saving their job, they fell asleep on the job getting over 2 hours of double time. We made up a believable lie and covered up for them so the rich kid is gonna take us out to Vegas (Where he lives now).

Get drunk, play golf, get drunk, gamble, and lastly; not share a hooker.

My buddy and I covered up for these degenerates at work effectively saving their job, they fell asleep on the job getting over 2 hours of double time. We made up a believable lie and covered up for them so the rich kid is gonna take us out to Vegas (Where he lives now).

Damn that is awesome.

MRSA

Banned
Alright so how is everyone celebrating Memorial Day? I'm gonna smoke some spareribs and a pork butt. Lots of beer will be involved.

Alright so how is everyone celebrating Memorial Day? I'm gonna smoke some spareribs and a pork butt. Lots of beer will be involved.

I bought a burger stuffer recently so I have been playing around with different stuffings. I am going to have some family over and make stuffed burgers for everyone. Cant wait.

dionysus

Yaldog
I think my neighbors volunteered my home for a bbq. Talking about wanting to grill and then mentioning that they don't have a grill but we do...

I might also smoke some pork,and then grill hamburgers with a selection of amazing toppings. My favorite burger is salted lettuce, caramelized onions, and blue cheese. I am also contemplating cajun boiling some shrimp.

Tom Penny

I bought a burger stuffer recently so I have been playing around with different stuffings. I am going to have some family over and make stuffed burgers for everyone. Cant wait.

I made Juicy Lucy's with sharp cheddar and hot peppers last week. Yummy but you really have to over stuff the cheese to get the desired result.

squicken

Bradford should have so many more games against those opponents =o

He's basically missed a whole season to injuries. Sample sizes are so small in the NFL as far as "injury prone", but he has to stay healthy this year if he wants to even hang around as a backup in the NFL

cdyhybrid

Peterson moves all around the field and will even play in the slot. Sherman would be far less effective w/o Thomas and if he didn't always have the boundary. Sherm is very good, but if I was going to pay a guy, it would be PP. Physical traits are just insane and still young enough to clean up his technique

This is the dumbest argument about these things.

Peyton Manning would suck in the triple option. Does that make him a bad QB?

Scam is going to suck this year with underperforming RBs and one WR (a rookie). Does that make him a bad QB?
Yes it does lolololol

Top Bottom