• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

eznark

Banned
Was that actually filed? You can't actually just file a suit as a "joke". Those should be rejected by the court clerk

BoUy51MCYAEBhP_.jpg:large

dionysus

Yaldog
Forgot to post the results of the last Greg Cup, Darkest Red takes over the trophy:

1. Issac -21
2. XiaNaphryz -20
3. Doorman -8

I can put up another one if there's enough interest.

In the Mario Golf 3DS GAF League that's going on, the NFL Gaffers currently on the leaderboards:

Gardens Course (39 total entries so far):

5. XiaNaphryz -12
29. ActStriker -6

Jungle Course (24 total entries so far):

5. XiaNaphryz -11

Come on NFL-GAF, get on here and represent. :p

I am interested though I don't know how to join. I I have only beat the 3 courses at the start so maybe it hasn't unlocked yet?

bionic77

Was that actually filed? You can't actually just file a suit as a "joke". Those should be rejected by the court clerk
That's not how it works bro.

To get it thrown out you will have to make a motion and those are not usually granted (they would be for a joke but otherwise not initially).

Clerks don't do anything. It would be a good job for Gata but I think you need at least a GED so he probably doesn't qualify.

Guys,

So the craziest thing happened yesterday to me. Some guy I know from a filmmaking seminar I went to suggested we get a greencard marriage and he'd pay me money, and i could live in the house rent+utility free.

him: It'd be like that movie Green Card, I don't know if you've seen it.
Me: I've seen it.
Him: It has Andie MacDowell, and she marries this other guy I don't remember his name. Anyways, they get married for a green card and then they fall in love at the end.
Me: I don't think I want to do this.

I'd rather say it here than in OT
The real question is whether he'd want to consummate the marriage.

Top Bottom