• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Gggt8Rr.gif

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/22/patrick-peterson-takes-aim-at-richard-sherman/

In Peterson’s mind, he’s worth a lot more than Sherman’s $57.4 million package. In Peterson’s mind, Sherman isn’t a shutdown corner.

“[Y]ou put [Sherman] in our system, I don’t believe he would last,” Peterson told Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. “Obviously, his job is much easier than mine.”

How so?

“If you look at their scheme and you look at our scheme, he’s a Cover-3 corner, period,” Peterson said. “A lot of guys say he’s a shutdown corner, but if you look at film and guys who understand the game, go back and look at film and see how his defense is.

“I believe if you put him in our system, I don’t think he’d be able to last, honestly, because I’m asked to do much more than he is.”

Gonna be fun watching the NFC West destroy each other.

squicken

Patrick Peterson is an average corner and a good punt returner.

Peterson moves all around the field and will even play in the slot. Sherman would be far less effective w/o Thomas and if he didn't always have the boundary. Sherm is very good, but if I was going to pay a guy, it would be PP. Physical traits are just insane and still young enough to clean up his technique

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I must be turning into FMT but I don't think Peterson is that good a CB.

To be fair though I don't get to watch Arizona often so the few times I do all I see is him getting burned.

Pats have the best db

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Browner, Revis, Ryan, Dennard and Arrington is a really solid group. Gonna be real interesting to see how it plays out. I want to believe.

Also, we have 2 elite safeties with McCourty and Pat Chung.

Any weekend plans? Might try to hit up Cedar Point.

Drinks with a girl tonight, soccer tournament tomorrow and gonna play Fifa and Godzilla Sunday.

eznark

Banned
I can't remember either, Fox said something stupid yesterday so now I have a folder full of Geno Smith being a fucking retard gifs.

Greg

Yeah man, sick way to take a safety, which was the best possible outcome.
I mean he was trying to switch hands so he could dump it off to the guy he was staring down

he just happened to turn it from a top 10 play to a not top 10 play

eznark

Banned
I mean he was trying to switch hands so he could dump it off to the guy he was staring down

he just happened to turn it from a top 10 play to a not top 10 play

You may as well say he was trying to pull wings out of his asshole and fly to the moon where he would fuck 15 clones of Rex Ryan's wife because at the point he started attempting to switch hands that outcome is exactly as likely as Smith throwing the ball left handed to his outlet.

Greg

You may as well say he was trying to pull wings out of his asshole and fly to the moon where he would fuck 15 clones of Rex Ryan's wife because at the point he started attempting to switch hands that outcome is exactly as likely as Smith throwing the ball left handed to his outlet.
:jnc

both scenarios sound equally impressive

Guys,

So the craziest thing happened yesterday to me. Some guy I know from a filmmaking seminar I went to suggested we get a greencard marriage and he'd pay me money, and i could live in the house rent+utility free.

him: It'd be like that movie Green Card, I don't know if you've seen it.
Me: I've seen it.
Him: It has Andie MacDowell, and she marries this other guy I don't remember his name. Anyways, they get married for a green card and then they fall in love at the end.
Me: I don't think I want to do this.

I'd rather say it here than in OT

Guys,

So the craziest thing happened yesterday to me. Some guy I know from a filmmaking seminar I went to suggested we get a greencard marriage and he'd pay me money, and i could live in the house rent+utility free.

Him: It has Andie MacDowell, and she marries this other guy I don't remember his name. Anyways, they get married for a green card and then they fall in love at the end.

Run...

Dosia

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Browner, Revis, Ryan, Dennard and Arrington is a really solid group. Gonna be real interesting to see how it plays out. I want to believe.

Also, we have 2 elite safeties with McCourty and Pat Chung.

Drinks with a girl tonight, soccer tournament tomorrow and gonna play Fifa and Godzilla Sunday.

Pat Chung. lulz

Guys,

he wants to marry you?

Konka

Banned
Guys,

Write yourself a pilot because that is a great sitcom.

"Ho, Ho, Ho."

Fair play to that person, if you're going to take the piss then you may as well go all in.

Guys,

Go on, what's the worst that could happen?

Top Bottom