• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

This is all Russell's fault!! He cheats on his wife and probably double-teams that chick in Lockette's hotel room with Kaep, and God is punishing us with this!!

I'm sorry, the Mariners have me agitated :(

If Ashton filed for divorce then maybe Russell cheated.... but it was him who filed. Russell still the 2nd coming of jesus!!!!

Konka

Banned
Damn I just saw, we play the Niners away, 4 days after we play the Cardinals. My word

Yeah I'm sure it's for audience reasons, still kinda sucks though

Eagles were better on the road weren't they

Yeah but I don't think that offsets the hawks homefield (loudspeaker) advantage.

I'm coming up on my two year anniversary here soon. I'm officially a better man then Wilson.

j/k, I guess you never know what their situation was. Do we know if there was any adultery?

MechDX

Don't worry, he will get killed week 1! The one week our defense is healthy.

By week 5 half of them will be on IR and we'll be winning games 42-35 again. Let us have our moment of hope.

CBS probably wants it.

But Greg said the Pack defense was new and revamped?

gutshot

Playing the Cowboys twice in three weeks is weird. I think they should be able to win 11 games if the division sucks again this year

I like it because we get the Cowboys right when they are doing their usual late season implosion.

Yeah, but at least we have the Seahawks in Philadelphia.

Plus we will be coming off of 10 days rest. The Eagles might actually be favorites in that game.

Mindlog

Bucs schedule:

Sep. 7 Carolina Panthers, 4:25
Sep. 14 St. Louis Rams, 4:05
Sep. 18 at Atlanta Falcons (Thu), 8:25
Sep. 28 at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1
Oct. 5 at New Orleans Saints, 1
Oct. 12 Baltimore Ravens, 1
Oct. 19 BYE
Oct. 26 Minnesota Vikings, 1
Nov. 2 at Cleveland Browns, 1
Nov. 9 Atlanta Falcons, 1
Nov. 16 at Washington Redskins, 1
Nov. 23 at Chicago Bears, 1
Nov. 30 Cincinnati Bengals, 1
Dec. 7 at Detroit Lions, 1
Dec. 14 at Carolina Panthers, 1
Dec. 21 Green Bay Packers, 1
Dec. 28 New Orleans Saints, 1
I see sixteen easy 'W's. Should be a good year.

MechDX

Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP · 2m
Wow, all but one Thursday game is a divisional matchup. Why risk letting something so important be diminished by the short week?

MechDX

8Bm4KhF.png

rando14

On the plus side, I see Seattle going 11-5 at the worst really. I think it'll be okay.

Ehhhh, I think 10-6 at the worst. My prediction at the moment (will probably change after the draft)

1. Packers: W
2. @ Chargers: W
3. Broncos: W?
4. Bye:
5. @ Redskins: W
6. Cowboys: W
7. @ Rams: L
8. @ Panthers: W
9. Raiders: W
10. Giants: W
11. @ Chiefs: L
12. Cardinals: W
13. @ 49ers: L
14. @ Eagles: W?
15. 49ers: W
16. @ Cardinals: L
17. Rams: W

Heavily doubt we can win 13 again with this schedule but I guess we'll see

Wussy stepping out on his girl, I see.

Let the record show that Cameron Jerrell Newton is, in addition to being an outstanding football player, is an upstanding gentleman and wouldn't do such a thing.

rando14

Wussy stepping out on his girl, I see.

Let the record show that Cameron Jerrell Newton is, in addition to being an outstanding football player, is an upstanding gentleman and wouldn't do such a thing.

Hey man, we're still waitin' to hear the facts!! From my perspective he's innocent!! :cool:

443886152.gif

JABEE

I like it because we get the Cowboys right when they are doing their usual late season implosion.

Plus we will be coming off of 10 days rest. The Eagles might actually be favorites in that game.
Seahawks also play on Thanksgiving, but it is still an advantage to play at home

Top Bottom