• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

From NJ.com’s report:

The Jets will open their 2014 regular season against the Raiders at home, according to a league source who requested anonymity because the schedule has not been officially released.

The time of the game, which will be held on Sept. 7, remains unclear, but seems likely to be 1 p.m.

The NFL’s full regular-season schedule will be released at 8 p.m. Wednesday. But teams already know who they will play and where the games will be held.

_woLf

I wonder if the NFL remembers that Tate isn't in Seattle anymore and so a lot of the drama from the Seattle-Packers rematch will be taken away.

Huh. Oh well.

I'm actually sad about Russell getting divorced. Dude seemed like he had the perfect life -- clearly that was not the case.

I'm not watching this stupid thing. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Also, Wussell news saddens me. I like the rare celebrity that can make a marriage work.

So Packers at Seattle for opener... and we get a Thanksgiving game (probably a few more nationally televise games too).

Oh let see what Single Russell can show the world this year!

cdyhybrid

NFLN just ran a commercial where a friendly lady behind this dude in line at the cashier recommended him a better laxative for his constipation.

PLS

jbug617

Banned
Some of the Pats schedule coming out.

@BenVolin: #Patriots open season at Dolphins, at Vikings, vs Raiders, at Chiefs

@BenVolin: #Patriots play Chiefs on MNF Week 4, Bengals on SNF Week 5, Jets on Thursday night Week 7, Colts on SNF Week 11, Chargers on SNF Week 14

@BenVolin: Patriots vs. Broncos: Sunday Nov. 2 (Week 9), 4:25 p.m.. Patriots at Packers: Sunday Nov. 30 (Week 13), 4:25 p.m.

Colasante

Some of the Pats schedule coming out.

I'll be going to the Patriots/Chargers game. Hopefully this Sunday night game is as exciting as the last one I went to, with Dan Connolly returning the kick against the Packers 70 yards.

And nice to see that Brandon Browner's absence in the first four weeks shouldn't be a huge concern. At this point, the Vikings, Dolphins, Raiders, and Chiefs don't have WR2s that I'm concerned about.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Reading rumours of the Browns opening the season on the road against the Bungles then week 2 at home against the Saints.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That dog is freaking out lol. Sad to hear about divorce but he must be having so much poon thrown his way

Poor little fella almost got pulled in. But upon reflection, I bet that doge feels like Han Solo.

starwars-spaceslug.jpg

This is why:

hho5siS.jpg

Touchdown, Golden Tate! Imagine how many of those he's going to pull down with the best fat young qb in the game throwing to him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think someone is trying to get fired on the Bills web team. Apparently they posted their schedule then took it down immediately on the site.

gutshot

The Eagles official website posted the schedule early and then took it down but not before someone who has never heard of the Print Screen button got a screen cap of it.

Bl8cAULCYAAbPhc.jpg

What do you think Eagles-GAF?

cdyhybrid

Week 1 SNF: Colts @ Broncos

Second Week 1 MNF game: SD @ ARI

Week 2 TNF: PIT @ BAL

Week 9: DEN @ NE

Week 5 MNF: Skins Colts

Week 3: WAS @ PHI

Week 16: NE @ NYJ

Browns open at Steelers, first time we havent opened at home for a long time. Maybe it'll break the losing streak, it'll r nice to watch week 1 at home too. We don't close the season with steelers for once too.

Konka

Banned
The Eagles official website posted the schedule early and then took it down but not before someone who has never heard of the Print Screen button got a screen cap of it.

Bl8cAULCYAAbPhc.jpg

What do you think Eagles-GAF?

I think I'm going to be up reeeaally late at night a bunch of times with all those primetime games.

Top Bottom