• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Would BB take Easley in the first round though with an injury risk? Seems like the kind of player BB tries to gamble being there in a later round. Then again IIRC Chandler Jones was hurt and he traded up for him

I'm okay with that pick as we need inside linemen.

Would BB take Easley in the first round though with an injury risk? Seems like the kind of player BB tries to gamble being there in a later round. Then again IIRC Chandler Jones was hurt and he traded up for him

I'm okay with that pick as we need inside linemen.

I could see Bill try and trade down to the early/mid second round and pick Easley there.

Pats have done very well gambling on injury-prone players lately, I'm sure they'll be fine.

tumblr_m6f0x20vsD1qcwic6.gif

MechDX

mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL · 1m
NFL team official: "What does Mark Cuban have to say about his fellow owner? Oh nothing? That's what I thought."

Suck it down Cuban

Wes

venison crêpe
- Pats clamour for ages demanding other teams before them hurry up picking.
- Take even longer over their own pick.

aaKPbMH.gif

bionic77

FMT I thought we were bros? One step below Eskimo brothers?

Now I find out from ESPN or all sources that you are suing the Seahawks for $50 million?

Dude I love money and football! And you took that from me!

squicken

What a collapse by the Blues, sorry squicken.

Appreciate that, but I'm a super-casual hockey fan. Really just cheer for the Blues since I know so many Rams fans that are also Blues fans. No local team where I live and we have no naturally occurring ice here, so it's not a popular sport

MechDX

Appreciate that, but I'm a super-casual hockey fan. Really just cheer for the Blues since I know so many Rams fans that are also Blues fans. No local team where I live and we have no naturally occurring ice here, so it's not a popular sport

Where the hell do you live?

cdyhybrid

FMT I thought we were bros? One step below Eskimo brothers?

Now I find out from ESPN or all sources that you are suing the Seahawks for $50 million?

Dude I love money and football! And you took that from me!

I just saw that story. How embarrassing for the Niners.

Pats select Dominique Easley

Despite his injury history, Easley has very high potential and will be a versatile player on the defensive line with the ability to play virtually anywhere.

Pats select Dominique Easley

Defense wins championships. The Seahawks made that damn obvious when they forcefed Peyton Manning a large amount of dicks in the Super Bowl.

Bill Belichick saw what the Seahawks did from his luxurious 3-bedroom appartment in his Evil Empire and he knew what he had to do to carry Brady to another championship. So he went out and picked up the best corner in the league from Tampa, a hard hitting druglord from Seattle and re-signed Big Vince Wilfork.

But he needs more and that's why on Draft Day (In theaters now) Bill picks an elite talent to complement Wilfork, Jones and Nink.

Despite his injury history, Easley has very high potential and will be a versatile player on the defensive line.

Added some dramatic flair to the write-up. But yeah Easley it is.

Patriots pick No One N/A

Niners are on the clock

Why you pushing us? You deserved Moyes.

Sanjuro

Nonsense.

Patriots OFFICIALLY select: (P) Kirby Van Der Kamp

We have been lacking in the punting category, and with Brady being less effective we need someone to put us in good field position.

Also, the bar was set with the name Zoltan Mesko. This selection clearly surpasses that name in every possible way.

Nonsense.

We have been lacking in the punting category, and with Brady being less effective we need someone to put us in good field position.

Also, the bar was set with the name Zoltan Mesko. This selection clearly surpasses that name in every possible way.

Is he Dutch? Because 'Van Der Kamp' is about as Dutch as a last name comes.

Oh it's like that now huh Well you can go eat a big fat bag of dicks German Patriot. I thought we were bros.

I don't mean it! I'm sorry :(

I'm sorry too. Nobody deserves Moyes.

Narag

Nonsense.

Finally. Which team is up next?

Top Bottom