• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
brony_zpsc23bf7f5.jpg

I dont have any MLP items but it looks huggable.
This curio is more for scale figurines, such as this one:

cajunator

Banned
Next week starts the big music festival here. Its normally hot already but its way cooler outside than normal. Also the draft usually took place during it so I was unable to watch it.
This will be an interesting year.

MechDX

Digging into this draft. Traveling for a Manziel story. Talking to NFL people. This is a mysterious first round, as mysterious as I recall.--PeterKing Twitter

Weird ass draft incoming. Fucking smokescreens! For you BG

bionic77

Don't pick on cajunator you assholes.

Slo, I'm currently dating a Vikings fan. Any advice?
Did you disclose that you are a filthy Pats fan?

It's not cool to hide that kind of stuff. That's like having AIDS and not telling your partner beforehand.

Warning: This post contains talk about the great American sport baseball. Enemies of America, freedom, democracy, and Tebow are suggested to keep scrolling. Thanks!

I went to a Durham Bulls game tonight and had a blast. A little on the chilly side, but I won't complain. The in-stadium baseball experience>>> even in minor league.

The actual game itself was pretty good too. Bulls won by a run

bionic77

Warning: This post contains talk about the great American sport baseball. Enemies of America, freedom, democracy, and Tebow are suggested to keep scrolling. Thanks!

I went to a Durham Bulls game tonight and had a blast. A little on the chilly side, but I won't complain. The in-stadium baseball experience>>> even in minor league.

Baseball is the worst.

Well it would be the worse if we didn't know about Gata. But still, it's horrible.

rando14

Probably a better experience than watching the Mariners!!

#cryingmyselftosleep
#yearofthetakeover

bionic77

Here is an interesting fact.

Sharks never get cancer.

Here is another interesting fact.

Sharks don't watch baseball.

Coincidence?

Top Bottom