• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MechDX

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva · 19h
LaMichael James: KR only. Straight-line speedster, can't run inside, likes the sideline, runs with little physicality & no power. Bust, imo.

LaMichael James ‏@LaMichaelJames · 19h
@evansilva I will make you eat this tweet 1 day and that's on my life you just added more motivation I can express but I applaud u

Everyone will have a chip on their shoulder this season.

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva · 13m
Per Schefter, "prevailing thought around the league" is #Texans will "take a defensive player or look to trade out" at No. 1. QB unlikely.

Duh?

Talon

This?

1959262_766799910102_5405176343111791856_n.jpg
That's mean, man. He's proud of his work, and I have to be honest and admit that's better craftsmanship than I can manage.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
1:00 PM PT -- Law enforcement tells us the mug shot stems from a DUI arrest in January.

We're told McNabb hashed out a plea deal with prosecutors and was sentenced to 1 day in an Arizona jail.

One law enforcement source tell us McNabb has already served his time ... though it's unclear when that happened.

We've made multiple calls to McNabb's people -- so far, no word back

So its nothing new i guess

squicken

They'll get burned playing that game.

JFF ain't dropping past Cleveland.

Certainly possible. There's so much confusion b/c no one knows what Texans will do, including probably them. I kind of think of it this way: Who will have the better career in 5 years, Clowney, Mack, Mathews, Robinson, Watkins or Evans? It's really hard to rank them with much conviction. Which is why it's hard to trade down imo. Teams in top 5 can stay put and still get a really good player

squicken

Sam Werner ‏@SWernerPG
Per his agent, former #Pitt QB Tom Savage was invited to New York for next month’s NFL Draft. Hasn’t decided whether or not to attend.

Never perfect, but that means NFL is hearing from teams he will be a top pick

MRSA

Banned
Friends I present to you a new sensation

l.jpg

Ice cream stuffed donut. Its across the street from my work and there's always a fuckin line, I'm not standing in line for a donut and ice cream.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Friends I present to you a new sensation

l.jpg

Ice cream stuffed donut. Its across the street from my work and there's always a fuckin line, I'm not standing in line for a donut and ice cream.

Would just be quicker to stab yourself in the heart.

Also looks really gross but I'm sure it tastes great.

MechDX

Adam Papish ‏@AdamPapish · 9m
NFL Draft is coming. Liking the thought of JJ Watt on one side and Clooney on the other. #Texans #NFLDraft

George Clooney?

WedgeX

Banned
My gaze fell upon a Bald Eagle on the banks of the Anacostia in the capital of the United States today. God bless American and save the Lions.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Adam Papish ‏@AdamPapish · 9m
NFL Draft is coming. Liking the thought of JJ Watt on one side and Clooney on the other. #Texans #NFLDraft

George Clooney?

Think hes talking about the bedroom and not a football field.

I'd agree with him.

MechDX

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 4m
If Tom Savage is drafted ahead of Teddy Bridgewater, believe that NFL teams do not care about in-season performance and only about traits

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 4m
If Tom Savage is drafted ahead of Teddy Bridgewater, believe that NFL teams do not care about in-season performance and only about traits

Bridgewater's stock dropped so fast. He was like top 3 pick to top 10 pick top 20 to out of the first round in a matter of weeks.

At the current price and considering how few countries it has been released in it is amazing how well it has sold. I thought the extra 100 would be a deal breaker.

But I generally don't give a fuck about sales of videogame systems and anyone that does is a loser.

I bought a PS4 and it is worse than my broken PS3 at Netflix so right now I am giving the console a D. Controller is nice though. Wish it had a remote...
WHAT! Netflix on ps4 is awesome

cdyhybrid

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 4m
Can we just go ahead and fast forward to the part where the GM who takes Tom Savage over Teddy Bridgewater gets fired in 2015?

MechDX

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 9s
Yep. RT @RoyCliffCole: so you still believe Bridgewater is second best QB you have scouted behind Luck?

Dammit! I don't know who to believe anymore.

Teddy Bridgewater's is one of the more curious draft seasons I've seen. I cant tell if its all smokescreens by GMs with low first round picks or if people legitimately don't like him.

Colasante

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 9s
Yep. RT @RoyCliffCole: so you still believe Bridgewater is second best QB you have scouted behind Luck?

Dammit! I don't know who to believe anymore.

Teddy Bridgewater is going to be the best quarterback from this draft class. Watch his games and believe your own eyes.

Top Bottom