• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
NOLA only has boring basketball aside from Football.
I think they actually had a semi-pro baseball team once but thats not so popular down here.

whats going on in NPD topic? I havent even looked.

sony shaming MS and nintendo again. especially surprising considering titanfall launched last month and most people assumed xbone would outsell ps4. MS just got too cocky this generation, as sony did before them with ps3. will MS learn their lesson in time to salvage xbone as sony did with ps3? only time.... will tell

Syrinx

NOLA only has boring basketball aside from Football.
I think they actually had a semi-pro baseball team once but thats not so popular down here.
The Mets' AAA team used to be the New Orleans Zephyrs. You may still have them, but they're not affiliated with the Mets anymore.

JABEE

I still love you!

Thanks, Greg!

All the other amazing hockey should've cheered you up!!!

I didn't even watch the other hockey games tonight after the Flyers lost! I missed a triple overtime game! I love playoff hockey so much. Never again will I let my disappointment over the Flyers deprive me of enjoying the other great playoff games on.

MRSA

Banned
Chan why haven't you answered him?

This is important.

Donuts are made daily in the mornings and they usually run out by 5pm. They have interesting flavors such as Vietnamese ice coffee ice cream.

The problem with California are the god damn Asians. They find out about a new place and grab everyone to go with them to show off their new find.

Donuts are made daily in the mornings and they usually run out by 5pm. They have interesting flavors such as Vietnamese ice coffee ice cream.

The problem with California are the god damn Asians. They find out about a new place and grab everyone to go with them to show off their new find.

:LOL

squicken

Fail. Ebron still on the board and Steelers don't take him? Lololololol

I wouldn't be so sure they wouldn't be happy with ODB. But really, his mocks are only worth reading for Browns stuff. He has STL taking Teddy. While I think STL has some interest in Manziel, TB isn't going to go to them in the first

I wouldn't be so sure they wouldn't be happy with ODB. But really, his mocks are only worth reading for Browns stuff. He has STL taking Teddy. While I think STL has some interest in Manziel, TB isn't going to go to them in the first

I think following any one guy for their mock drafting is foolish though. I more look for the overall trend - right now the trend has these guys dropping:

Bridgewater
Nix
Mosely
Pryor

Dragon

Banned
Screen%20Shot%202014-04-18%20at%209.25.23%20AM.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hahaha so I see the unsignable contract that Mack's agent claimed they'd make ended up being accepted by the Browns.

dontforget_700px.jpg

Also manage to save about 4 million if they were instead franchising tagging for these 2 years?

Tee hee.

ShaneB

I didn't even watch the other hockey games tonight after the Flyers lost! I missed a triple overtime game! I love playoff hockey so much. Never again will I let my disappointment over the Flyers deprive me of enjoying the other great playoff games on.

Indeed. Tsk tsk on you, last night was the perfect example of what makes the NHL playoffs so special!

ShaneB

Shane I am tired of you and your positivity!

Fight me then buy me a diner.

=(

I'm not really Mr Positivity, I just try to be when I can. JABEE was down about his Flyers, but he should've been happy with all the other great hockey going on, just to bring his spirits back up again.

jbug617

Banned
The Pats rumors are strange right now. Mike Freeman says he heard the Pats want to move up and draft a receiver. Pats still looking at QBs

Jarnet87

Pats should trade up if Ebron slides, or trade back and then grab one of the big highly rated tight ends like Jenkins or Amaro. Belichick's track record with wide receivers is more bad then good.

Top Bottom