• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

So NFL.com is running an all time draft and they have the Vikings picking Joe Namath

wtf

1381464800514_zps35bfcbe0.gif

We cant even draft a good QB out of a retroactive pool of every player that has ever put on a helmet.

bionic77

Japanese (not just sushi) and Korean are the best Asian foods.
Japanese food is too bland. Or maybe I never had great Japanese food.

Korean food is pretty good.

Love me some good Iranian food.

Highly recommend Moby Dick in Bethesda MD. A suburb outside DC. Holy shit that place was the best. Not that expensive either.

cdyhybrid

Japanese food is too bland. Or maybe I never had great Japanese food.

Korean food is pretty good.

Love me some good Iranian food.

Highly recommend Moby Dick in Bethesda MD. A suburb outside DC. Holy shit that place was the best. Not that expensive either.

I bet those fuckers are taking extra lunches to pig out there instead of coding their damn Elder Scrolls games decently. Or putting them on a decent engine.

brentech

Brady Quinn on Total Access. Felt he never got a total fair shot. The great Derek Anderson kept him on the bench for a couple years. lol
Eh. Sometimes it seems that way with Cleveland QBs until you realize when they leave the team, they still don't make much of their careers. Sometimes to becoming damaged goods, but it really seems Cleveland hasn't picked the right guy once yet.

brentech

Wtf is a tornado?
A swirling, pinpoint version of a hurricane. Less likely to damage large areas, more likely to absolutely destroy what it hits. Just wait till you also experience and earthquake and Florida detaches from the US and becomes a colony of Cuba.

Eh. Sometimes it seems that way with Cleveland QBs until you realize when they leave the team, they still don't make much of their careers. Sometimes to becoming damaged goods, but it really seems Cleveland hasn't picked the right guy once yet.

Yeah he said on Path the Draft he just had back surgery o_o same aliment Romo had too. He's younger, so should bounce back, I hope he can latch on with a team after.

Couch is the best QB they've drafted since the return with a a high of 8 wins during the 2002 season. >_>

This is leading me to believe Browns may draft QB at 4 if their guy Manzel/Bortles is there.

cdyhybrid

Yeah he said on Path the Draft he just had back surgery o_o same aliment Romo had too. He's younger, so should bounce back, I hope he can latch on with a team after.

Couch is the best QB they've drafted since the return with a a high of 8 wins during the 2002 season. >_>

This is leading me to believe Browns may draft QB at 4 if their guy Manzel/Bortles is there.

Poor Eagles.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A swirling, pinpoint version of a hurricane. Less likely to damage large areas, more likely to absolutely destroy what it hits. Just wait till you also experience and earthquake and Florida detaches from the US and becomes a colony of Cuba.

I thought Miami was already a colony of Cuba?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
So the four year extension is tacked on to his last remaining year of his rookie contract right? So we have him for a total of 5 years? That would be him on the path to FA at age 30?
Earl Thomas's rookie contract was before the new CBA and had him making a little over 4 million a year. That will still apply for next year, so the average over the next 5 years is a bit under 9 million a year.

bionic77

If we secretly videotaped Gata and ez talking about basketball would the end result be better, the same or worse than what they got on Sterling?

Top Bottom