• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MechDX

If McCarron gets drafted before Teddy, I'll be fully convinced Teddy dropped his shorts & took a wiz on coaches during his interviews. Twitter

Jnc

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Didn't Paul George get catfished or something

giphy.gif

The Charlotte Bobcats will officially never win a NBA playoff game. My boys played with heart tho, that's more than I can say for most of the garbage in the league.

Pour one out for the Bobcats real quick
AfaKsYI.gif

The Hornets are back in town

Rorschach

The Charlotte Bobcats will officially never win a NBA playoff game. My boys played with heart tho, that's more than I can say for most of the garbage in the league.

AfaKsYI.gif

What I take away from this is "Go Raiders*!"

*, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!

AfaKsYI.gif

Shit, they never won a single one? :eek:

Hmm cheering for an NBA team, I wonder what that feels like

You're not missing much. I'd help pack the Cavs for a Browns super bowl win. ;p

Konka

Banned
This was only their second time in the playoffs. They made it in 2010 and got swept by the Magic (although it was a super competitive 4 games, 3 of them were decidid by less than 10 points).

Granted they were pretty successful as the Hornets

I find the JFF Eagles image and interesting choice,

I have never seen anything in basketball like this Pacers collapse...

what the fuck happened? what happened to hibbert? he was an absolute beast last year, the heat were signing guys JUST for the purpose of matching up with him, and now he averages like 4 points a game and 2 rebounds.... for a guy over 7 feet tall. i feel like you have to play with less than no heart to be 7 foot whatever and not be able to rope in 10+ boards per game

squicken

You know I read Grossi's comments, and he really thinks Hoyer can be the guy to take CLE to the playoffs. Then the ATL guys talk about CLE and say the Browns couldn't even get a 7th round pick if they tried to trade him. Odd spot. The VY and Thigpen tryouts seem so obvious, like they are telling everyone they want a mobile QB.

MechDX

So JJ Watt was the top defender jersey sold this past season and #11 overall. His twitter response:

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt · 2h
Best fans out there, much appreciated!!! -> “@ChronSports: J.J. Watt tops defenders in NFL player sales
http://bit.ly/1fq1TRp ”

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt · 2h
I am extremely grateful anytime someone makes the decision to spend their hard-earned money on my jersey. I can't thank you enough for that.

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt · 2h
When you make that decision, know that I am extremely appreciative and will always do everything in my power to make you proud to wear it.

I love this kid! Pay the man Rick!

squicken

MechDX

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson

Grover you'll appreciate his TL. Filled with 90/00s Charlotte nostalgia

I didn't know he was writing for the team website. Thanks for the link! I know how he feels about QBs. He and BoB are boys, so I wonder if he has any inside info?

I believe today is his first day. Great football guy but is kind of odd that he is an old college team mate of BOB and now writes for the pro team his buddy coaches.....gives a little credence to what he feels the Texans will do at QB.

Top Bottom