• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

we knew the OL would fly off the board. all the defensive players and WRs and QBs are the same. actually liking rams trade better. there's nothing left i'd want at 16, and it's only 11 right now

UberTag

What? I'm in NEOGAF DRAFT (SHIRTLESS EDITION)... Are there multiple NeoGAF groups?
Nope, only the one group. I just don't need to worry about you in terms of draft priority in the Shirtless fantasy league this August.

So keep on schooling the rest of us! ;)

_woLf

Posting for this page

ax5yvCN.jpg

Stay Classy, San Diego.

Wes

venison crêpe
If the raiders have fallen 9 places and have still picked up their main target Floyd they've won the 1st round.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:kas

Talked yourself into it already, eh?

I actually just thought about this right now but if Ziggy turns into the next JPP, then that can be used as leverage against Suh when his contract talks come up in two years or so.

Suh was a member and the #2 pick of the insanity of Top 5 picks getting $30 Mil guaranteed. If Ansah can be a force we can keep him and Fairley and negotiate with Suh.

Unfortunately I think we'll have to use our franchise tag on Suh eventually, and not be able to afford him with money owed to Stafford and Megatron. So much is riding on this Ansah pick.

hokahey

Welp, Austin's career is over before it began.

Oh I dont know, The 9ers couldnt beat the Rams last year, and now their chances in 2013 just got slimmer. The Defense is insane and young, and now the offense....OMG...The offense!!!! I am fucking stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom