• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to burst your hype bubble but Bradford

Lol hate to burst your bubble but last year Bradford surpased Cutler and Stafford without Brandon Marshall or Megatron. This year he surpasses Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, and Eli. Year after that he passes Rodgers, Brady, Peyton and Brees. Now we have two WRs, a TE and a RB that run sub 4.5 40s. Les Snead builds football teams like none other

What do people think about Lane Johnson? Bad pick?

Huge reach. No way is he the BPA, and that pick has now made the 1st we spent on Watkins a total bust. It makes no sense at all, Chip and Howie bought into the last minute hype and took him way to early. Once they lot out on the guy they wanted they should have traded down and gotten more picks. This is a terrible terrible pick.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Put your pinky in the bag, put on your gums and if your gums go numb your good to go.

Save your money though man, and instead think about Ziggy rushing the edge with Suh and Fairley dominating the interior of the line.

We have Willy Young, too, who i think can step up this year. So if Warner is available at the Lions next pick, do you go with him, too?

TheFatOne

Lol hate to burst your bubble but last year Bradford surpased Cutler and Stafford without Brandon Marshall or Megatron. This year he surpasses Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, and Eli. Year after that he passes Rodgers, Brady, Peyton and Brees. Now we have two WRs, a TE and a RB that run sub 4.5 40s. Les Snead builds football teams like none other
What the fuck are you talking about.

You're delusional

squicken

Hate to burst yours but he had the same stats as Flacco last year with no line and no #1 WR. There's a reason the 9ers couldn't beat them and they just got better.

bros you are getting trolled

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

:kas

ChanHuk

Banned
I like the DJ Hayden pick, Raiders have no CBs signed after 2013. Draft is deep at DL so we'll get someone with that second rounder.

NomarTyme

Holy shit! i like ya

UberTag

NewPicture3_zps3b530427.png

cdyhybrid

What do people think about Lane Johnson? Bad pick?

Good pick I think, if he can indeed keep up with the pace Chip wants.

Geno seems like a nice guy though, I'd hate to see him go to the Jets.

Agreed.

And apparently Tavon Austin was the difference between the Rams last year and the '85 Bears.

Bradford lost to Charlie Whitehurst with a playoff spot on the line. That's really all I have to say about that.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We have Willy Young, too, who i think can step up this year. So if Warner is available at the Lions next pick, do you go with him, too?

Of course not, but thats what mainly bothers me about this pick. Dudes like Werner, Alex Okafor or Margus Hunt would've been available in the 2nd. Should've gone with Dee in the 1st and one of those guys in the 2nd.

Oh well, can't wait to see who we pick in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Its way to early to call this draft a success of failure for any team. I still don't know why we didn't go Milliner or grab Tavon Austin and trade down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom