• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
k-bigpic.jpg

eznark

Banned
Oh I dont know, The 9ers couldnt beat the Rams last year, and now their chances in 2013 just got slimmer. The Defense is insane and young, and now the offense....OMG...The offense!!!! I am fucking stoked!

Hate to burst your hype bubble but Bradford

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
As someone who was born, raised and currently lives in Southern California the Raiders being good is a threat to my, and overall security/safety in the region.

The Raiders being good means crime rates go up, and DJ Hayden would be a great pick for them.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
:lol @ people thinking that Fluker tweet is real. Try comparing to the rest of his tweet history (i.e. spelling)

Fantomex

I'm so stoked that we got Jordan. I thought it was impossible. Almost every mock had him going 2 or 3 and requiring 3-4 picks to movie up. All Miami gave up was a 2nd rounder and they had 2 already! If by #20 Eifert is still up, offer your 2nd rounder and 3rd rounder to get him ireland!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm going to go buy some cocaine. Any tips on my first time guys?

Put your pinky in the bag, put on your gums and if your gums go numb your good to go.

Save your money though man, and instead think about Ziggy rushing the edge with Suh and Fairley dominating the interior of the line.

it's fun. really no more excuses now as long as everyone stay healthy

Yeah I love the Rams but it got so bad for a while i was sick of buying season tickets then watching my friends get tickets on the street for $5. I didn't miss any games last year but i saved a few bucks.

Anyway, the Rams have a vision. They have a plan to develop talent through the draft and it's starting to take shape. I'm hype. I'll happily pay for this product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom