• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand the love for EJ.

BUY INTO THE HYPE

tumblr_mkgivdC0OS1raqljio1_400.gif

Typical Bills. I can't billieve it.

They could have taken Eifert at 16, then traded back into the first round to get their QB.

I was not impressed with his play at Florida St.

Great personality, leadership qualities, can run and has a good arm.

But can he actually PLAY? I just dont know.

Dont know why I get my hopes up each year. Yeesh.

The Bills... why??

I know nothing about Vacarro, but our track record in drafting secondary players is not good. Hope he's able to make an impact in the first game, and not make me want to kill myself watching the Saints' defense every week.[/QUOTE]

I honestly flipped the channel a few times the D came on the field. The lack of a 2nd round pick really sucks.

Dude is crying because he's going to Buffalo. LJ crying because EJ is going to be on Buffalo.

Both of them need to just meet up and cryhug together.

UberTag

Damn, Bills have been doing a great job of bluffing the Jets, and really everybody. Throw out Nassib at #8 rumors this whole time, then trade to the Rams so they take the Jets #1 prospect and then take EJ Manuel. Those are some great moves.

Bills fans are the most tortured fans in the NFL IMO because of the sole reason they have no SBs after 4 straight appearances.
No playoff appearances since 1999... longest active streak of RAW SUCKAGE in the NFL.
That's the team LJ11 and myself are lifelong fans of.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Those who know Doug Marrone said he was wary of bearing the brunt of a bad pick in Ryan Nassib. It would be on him. With EJ Manuel, it isn't

That's not a good way to decide on a QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom