• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2xxx

Banned
Crazy pick, Reid isn't better than D.J Swearinger or Rambo at FS but he is the most physically gifted which means he has much more potential.

CrankyJay

Banned
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Those who know Doug Marrone said he was wary of bearing the brunt of a bad pick in Ryan Nassib. It would be on him. With EJ Manuel, it isn't

That's not a good way to decide on a QB

Sounds like he wasn't too convinced Nassib would succeed in the NFL...would love Manuel to sit for a year behind Kolb and develop him properly.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I have zero problems with Jones. Could be better against the run. It's a weak draft and he's the best fit right here. I don't expect him to murder everyone like James Harrison. I also like what Gruden said about rewarding his play and not his measurables.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
EJ Manuel seems like a great guy, so I'm always going to root for him unless he plays against Detroit. I'm watching this draft with my mom whos battling stage 3 ovarian cancer so all the shout outs to the moms battling cancer are amazing. Brought a tear to my eye (in the bathroom away from my mom ), so I really hope EJ Manuel succeeds unless he plays Detroit.

Godslay

Banned
slow 40 + possible neck issue there

im worried

Here's something to cheer you up, Lammey's not completely full of shit.

Cecil Lammey ‏@cecillammey 5m
Jarvis Jones, #steelers pick at 17th overall, #NFLDraft incredibly athletic, pass rusher, edge burst, can bend, some Von Miller comparisons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom