• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
I'd maybe burn a second on him, but a 1st is a little sketchy unless NOBODY wanted to trade for the pick.

Comparison to Blaine Gabbert right off the bat!

It just gets worse and worse. Eagles just cant catch a fucking break. All the enthusiasm I had for this upcoming season is done. I wanted EJ more then any other player in the draft. I think he is going to be really good, and would have been perfect in Chip's offense.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Damn, Bills have been doing a great job of bluffing the Jets, and really everybody. Throw out Nassib at #8 rumors this whole time, then trade to the Rams so they take the Jets #1 prospect and then take EJ Manuel. Those are some great moves.

Bills fans are the most tortured fans in the NFL IMO because of the sole reason they have no SBs after 4 straight appearances.

The Bills... why??

I know nothing about Vacarro, but our track record in drafting secondary players is not good. Hope he's able to make an impact in the first game, and not make me want to kill myself watching the Saints' defense every week.

HE'S A DUMB FUCK ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD.
Since when do you have to be smart to play QB?

PhilipRivers3.jpg

Mrbob

Isn't there some weird stat that no QB from a Florida College has done well in the NFL?

I remember the days of Sexy Rexy.

cashman

Banned
The Bills... why??

I know nothing about Vacarro, but our track record in drafting secondary players is not good. Hope he's able to make an impact in the first game, and not make me want to kill myself watching the Saints' defense every week.

Vaccaro already has plenty of experience working with shitty defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom