• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone hook me up with some Pugh knowledge...LJ?
Justin Pugh, G, Syracuse

Scouts Inc. pros: Plays with an edge and not afraid to mix it up. Also flashes a mean streak and will finish when given the opportunity. Gets into sets quickly. Light on his feet and shows good patience and balance in his sets. Flashes a strong punch and can quickly reset hands. Once able to latch on, he can lock out with arms and shuffle and mirror to keep defenders neutralized

Scouts Inc. cons: Usually when he gets into trouble it is when he over sets or lunges, which is all correctable at the next level. Has the feet and awareness to play LOT in NFL but short arms are a significant concern. Suffered an 'upper body' injury (shoulder) during 2012 spring practice and was held out of spring game. Also missed first four games of the 2012 season due to the same shoulder injury.
Enjoy Eifert Bears.

Draxal

Pugh's good, he's very very very versatile. Was hurt for the early part of the season, so he didn't get to play USC or any of those teams.

He's also from Tom C's alma mater.

This is no way a bpa btw this screams need. But since the talent differential on this board is kinda mediocre, i'm not complaining.

Carradine's going o drop his knee's going to be an issue.

LJ11

Can't say I focused on him when I watched some Cuse games to get a look at Nassib. I know a few guys, Matthew over Buffalobillsdraft, compared him to Levitre. Can play some T, but may be better inside.

tumblr_lmaq9iAt081qcbhl8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom