• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
Dat Romo friendly offense. Jerrah won't draft a single player on defense.

To be fair, they've got a pretty good defensive talent already. Secured some good DB's last year, they found out this year they have a pretty stacked LB'ing core even with Lee out, and with Ware and Ratliff, have good, quick talent on the line for their new 4-3 play.

Its the offense that shits on itself every other weekend.

EDIT: Could maybe use a safety and another tackle, but thats about it.

bjb

Banned
Indeed. Fuck ALS.

I was diagnosed with BFS two years ago. Most horrifying thing ever to learn about the disease, and hear a doctor tell you they have to run tests to rule ALS out.

I really do wish there was more public support for it.

cajunator

Banned
....Holy shit really?

edit: Don't get me wrong, I feel horrible for the guy and the disease, but parading him out to announce a draft pick doesn't really sit well with me.

gleason was a huge part of the momentum starting 06 season. He is remembered for one play in the beginning of the first game back in the Superdome (a blocked punt) and is kind of a local hero.

Enron

Banned
My grandmother died of ALS. Shit is hard to watch work.

You aren't kidding. My father passed away in the night, and I woke up that morning as paramedics tried to revive him. That's some fucked up shit for a kid to see. Saw it in my nightmares for a few years afterwards. Fuck ALS.

Random question...did your father play any sports? I remember seeing some show trying to link concussions with ALS.

Baseball and football when he was in HS. And from what he told me, he barely ever got off the bench in football, hah. So I don't think it was that.

Slo

ALS fucking sucks. You muscles deteriorate until you can't hold your head up, eat, or even breathe, all the while leaving your mind in tact so you get to fucking suffer with it. You end up dieing of suffocation.

UberTag

Lucky for Keenan he doesn't have to move too far from his drug dealers
I wonder how early in this year's No Quitters draft Keenan Allen will get picked by Cloudy for his fantasy team.
5th round? 6th round?

I've already got Ryan Mathews pencilled in for him in the 1st.

Godslay

Banned
Thanks, I guess I hope we go DE...but hopefully we get Freeney so we can go with some other position instead.

Kiper has Barrett Jones for us at 90. C. Wouldn't be a bad pick, but we just drafted one last year, Blake. Koppen isn't coming back, Walton is okay Peyton likes him. Could be a depth pick.

We could get a DE as well and land Freeney too. Tough to tell what they will do.

ALS fucking sucks. You muscles deteriorate until you can't hold your head up, eat, or even breathe, all the while leaving your mind in tact so you get to fucking suffer with it. You end up dieing of suffocation.

My girlfriends mom is suffering from MS. That's tough to watch progress.

UberTag

Wow, this team has some insane speed.
We needed the receiver depth. Curious to see how Goodwin and Woods shake out.
Better than putting all of our eggs in one basket like we did with Graham and Jones. They won't have all of the pressure on their shoulders to fill an obvious void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom