• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2xxx

Banned
Step aside Eli, Mike Glennon goofiest looking QB confirmed.

2539275.jpg

brentech

My guess is Ted will use Benson to mentor Lacy and plans on Green or Benson getting banged up halfway through the season.

Provides depth, perceived legitimacy.
Are we just writing off Harris? He was a bright spot against the Niners. And had good games prior to that with the limited carries we provide.
I suppose they hope Lacy will be a game changer and/or pass blocker and Harris is the fall back?

Colasante

Wouldn't be surprised if Josh Freeman got Garrard'd and is cute before the season. Schiano is crazy enough to do it and just give the job to Glennon.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers took Le'veon Bell? That's a shit pick. That guy is already on the roster. Twice! Guess they're not switching to a zone blocking scheme because he's not that sort of back. In summary: I hate it, but at least they didn't take that tub of goo Lacy.

Are we just writing off Harris? He was a bright spot against the Niners. And had good games prior to that with the limited carries we provide.
I suppose they hope Lacy will be a game changer and/or pass blocker and Harris is the fall back?
I think he should be the #1 back! Love him!

Doorman

....Holy shit really?

edit: Don't get me wrong, I feel horrible for the guy and the disease, but parading him out to announce a draft pick doesn't really sit well with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom