• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 5m5 minutes ago
Colts announce they've picked up Andrew Luck's fifth-year option for 2016. The $16.155 million is guaranteed for injury.

1318871483_donkeys.gif

Colts front office

bionic77

You had the last laugh on not playing basketball by...playing tennis? And getting less pussy?
Yes.

Because the tennis team won many trophies, pins and other shit you get for being good.

Pussy and being extremely popular in high school? That shit is fleeting and insignificant. My 8 inch trophy that is in a landfill somewhere in Ohio (or wherever garbage goes) that we got for winning Districts? That was made of cheap shit that will never degrade and will last forever.

MechDX

:jnc

Forgot about that, I wonder what a franchise tag for a QB would run these days?

According to this the tag for QB's this year is $18.5 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franchise_tag

A game of chicken between Wilson and Luck. Who signs first then the other one up's them

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout
· 37m 37 minutes ago
Also, a jackass on the First Take set RT @JLope34: There is currently a goat loose on the ESPN campus right now.

Got damn. Love Miller

Bowser

tumblr_md7nlrmi321rkghduo1_400.gif

I guess it's not the worst signing ever, but Getts was clearly lying about not buying in the Dollar Store.

He's just bought more cheap stuff this year.

If he stays healthy, he could be a good stopgap starter. Norman and Tillman on the outside with Bene in the slot. Draft a corner late in the draft (4th round on) to develop.

MechDX

Texans Pre-Season.
Week 1: SF
Week 2: DEN
Week 3: @ NO (Primetime)
Week 4: @ Dallas

#Texans preseason game at New Orleans on Aug 30 will commemorate 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. Will be nationally televised on FOX.

Pre season.....yay.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I had to think on those graphics for a bit since a don't like baseball. Then I realized they were wrong. lol

manfestival

there is this beautiful girl that I am very much into. She hates the buccaneers and is a cowboys fan. How do I overcome this horrible scenario? Everything else about her is amazing aside from her love for that trash team.

Top Bottom