• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

there is this beautiful girl that I am very much into. She hates the buccaneers and is a cowboys fan. How do I overcome this horrible scenario? Everything else about her is amazing aside from her love for that trash team.

1. Print out Josh Freeman's Face.
2. Cut the face out.
3. Place cutout of her face.
4. Staple the cutout to her face.
5. Propose to her in a Taco Bell

Not sure if I should laugh or be disturbed.

wow the more you know. That was a bold move. I think my hatred for the cowboys runs deeper.

Whoa friend...whoa I can assure you that the hate Darkest has for the pats is one of the strongest types of hate there is. I share that hate with him, I know.

Really? So myself , Gondo and Darkest all married Pats fans.

Damn you too? I see you guys are trying to fight evil from within, I fully support your endeavor! You have my axe!

mtr_1422294545733.gif

Gata in his natural habitat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Vikes take Devante Parker from Louisville because Bridgewater doesn't have shit to throw to and a familiar target would be helpful.

squicken

haha awesome writeup for the Rams' pick!

I just can't elaborate on the player, but the Rams have two starters from last year under contract. They say that Robinson is the LT next year, but if Schreff is the better guy, they can always let Robinson play guard until he is able to play tackle.

It's not an issue of heart of desire, he just came from such a rudimentary college offense. Was totally lost on stunts and twists last year

And props to JFF for taking time to see his fans!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...n-state-hershey-medical-center-170504542.html

Top Bottom