• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

rando14

With the 12th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, The Cleveland Browns select Jaelen Strong*, WR, Arizona State.

GregariousAgreeableHornedviper.gif

I felt some tomfoolery so I checked the thread. I'll put my input in now. But might as well roll the Browns pick into the morning. Seems we've been ending for the day at about 12 est and we got on the clock at about 10 est. I doubt batman or confrontation will be on tonight.

In this situation id probably pick between Malcom Brown and Shane Ray. Brown is pretty versatile and can play many positions along the Dline. Could possibly give us a force a along the line. Should help with the run and inside pass rush. Eventually brown might be able to move to NT for us. I won't comment on Ray since I haven't watched any of him really, so I'll let the rest of the guys comment on that.
Pass rusher is still a big need for us. Mingo does a good amount of things well now, but hasn't developed into a pass rushing force yet. We need somthing across from Kruger at the moment.

I would have made Parker the pick if on the board. I also thought Bud Dupree might be here now
You're not down with the Strong pick?
Can probably be had at 19 if need be.

I PM'd batman, I would assume confrontation is asleep at this time. Will probably be on early morning.

I felt some tomfoolery so I checked the thread. I'll put my input in now. But might as well roll the Browns pick into the morning. Seems we've been ending for the day at about 12 est and we got on the clock at about 10 est. I doubt batman or confrontation will be on tonight.

In this situation id probably pick between Malcom Brown and Shane Ray. Brown is pretty versatile and can play many positions along the Dline. Could possibly give us a force a along the line. Should help with the run and inside pass rush. Eventually brown might be able to move to NT for us. I won't comment on Ray since I haven't watched any of him really, so I'll let the rest of the guys comment on that.
Pass rusher is still a big need for us. Mingo does a good amount of things well now, but hasn't developed into a pass rushing force yet. We need somthing across from Kruger at the moment.

You're not down with the Strong pick?

Draft is taking goddamn long enough, just take the pick.

With Troy gone, I wonder if we'll still get two sermons a year about him. He's basically the only Orthodox person of significance in America.

He has a small cross stitched on his jersey, which doesn't violate the league uniform policy because it's not visible under his hair. I learned it in church!

5256254188_5f959aafc4_o.png

Im thinking a LB/DE.
they already have SJB who is a project.
Marcus is good but Im pretty sure they will work on the front 7.

I honestly have no idea who we will draft. Conventional wisdom says defense, but I could see Payton saying fuck it and drafting OL/WR in the first.

cajunator

Banned
I honestly have no idea who we will draft. Conventional wisdom says defense, but I could see Payton saying fuck it and drafting OL/WR in the first.

I think it will be defensive.
offense is always tempting but its defense that always sucks.
For the sake of this mock draft Id say go olb/de

Greg

Some of you might remember me posting that my mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer about a half year ago.

Well today I got word that she is in complete remission. What a tough woman. She will have to always be aware of recurrence but who cares?. Fuck cancer and fuck the lions and any belligerent fans of that team.
that's great man

fuck cancer

Browns-GAF should be forced to intentionally botch the pick as the real team does every year. BG, Kave, who's your Weeden this time?

Banned, so good to hear! Tell that warrior to keep fighting, she's going to beat this!

Milchjon

Some of you might remember me posting that my mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer about a half year ago.

Well today I got word that she is in complete remission. What a tough woman. She will have to always be aware of recurrence but who cares?. Fuck cancer and fuck the lions and any belligerent fans of that team.

Awesome.

Malalaw

Guys pls. Wal mart here had no warnings. I thought things were settled..then again I shouldn't expect any type of warning here when it comes to anything. Damn city.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Page 2 mother fuckers? God Yurope sucks.

Nobody asked for the redneck opinion on things. If we wanted to know the best moonshine recipe to help mask the smell smell of pigshit and your cousin/wife's K-Mart brand perfume, we would have taken out a pictograph ad in the most recent WrestleMania.

MRSA

Banned
Nobody asked for the redneck opinion on things. If we wanted to know the best moonshine recipe to help mask the smell smell of pigshit and your cousin/wife's K-Mart brand perfume, we would have taken out a pictograph ad in the most recent WrestleMania.

You remind me of konka

Top Bottom