• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MechDX

Brett Hundley

c02-haslam-17-3_4.jpg

"Homeless posting on GAF?"

Some of you might remember me posting that my mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer about a half year ago.

Well today I got word that she is in complete remission. What a tough woman. She will have to always be aware of recurrence but who cares?. Fuck cancer and fuck the lions and any belligerent fans of that team.

bigosc2k

Banned
Some of you might remember me posting that my mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer about a half year ago.

Well today I got word that she is in complete remission. What a tough woman. She will have to always be aware of recurrence but who cares?. Fuck cancer and fuck the lions and any belligerent fans of that team.

Congrats man

good news

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Glad to hear.

Fuck cancer indeed as breast cancer got my mom about 20 years ago.

If they ever cure the most common forms, people could really live to be 100 on average (minus heart disease of course)

Excellent!

Glad to hear.

If they ever cure the most common forms, people could really live to be 100 on average (minus heart disease of course)
We will, just a matter of time. Sequencing the genome/exome is going to open up all sorts of crazy stuff in due time.

I hope we kill it before it kills me though!

Chicago, where it snows one week, and its 70 degrees with a deadly storm and tornado the next.

Move to North Carolina where we have all that in one day!

(Ok, that's a slight exaggeration, but I have seen a day where it was snowing in the morning and was 65 and sunny by the afternoon)

cajunator

Banned
Hurricanes poop out tornados too!

Also the whole evacuation thing...

With hurricanes though you have time to prepare and can pretty much build in places and ways that wont be heavily affected unless youre a sitting duck like NOLA. The tornadoes are also very short lived in hurricanes.

bionic77

Amazing to hear. Hope it stays that way and is gone for good.

Make sure to spend time with her and let her know how much she means to you.

I lost my mom and both grandparents on that side to cancer.

After losing a person the thing that hurts the most is not saying or doing the things you wished you could have done when they were alive.

Glad to hear.

Until we figure out a way to keep your brain working in old age you probably don't want to live that long. I would rather die at age 75 than live to a 100 with alzheimer's, dementia or any of the other shit we have to look forward to if we live long enough.

Losing your mind has to be one of the worst things ever.

For people like Gata who never had much to lose it probably isn't that bad, but for the rest of it, it terrifies me. :(

Amazing to hear. Hope it stays that way and is gone for good.

Make sure to spend time with her and let her know how much she means to you.

I lost my mom and both grandparents on that side to cancer.

After losing a person the thing that hurts the most is not saying or doing the things you wished you could have done when they were alive.

Until we figure out a way to keep your brain working in old age you probably don't want to live that long. I would rather die at age 75 than live to a 100 with alzheimer's, dementia or any of the other shit we have to look forward to if we live long enough.

Losing your mind has to be one of the worst things ever.

For people like Gata who never had much to lose it probably isn't that bad, but for the rest of it, it terrifies me. :(

All you need to retain is your hatred towards Jordan.

cajunator

Banned
70 is super comfy.
110 is normal for Chicago summer because of the concrete and glass heat retention. Its a city designed for extreme temperatures.

bionic77

San Diego is perfect all year round and it's like 65 to 80.
Hawaii is actually perfect.

It's always in the 80s.

That's what heaven will be like.

I am telling you this because that's definitely not where you are going as a Pats fan. God sends you people to a different place...

Furyous

Steelers S Troy Polamalu Announces Retirement From NFL http://t.co/dgPDk1Y0jr
#NFL

Salute to the OG. He's a vet that is easily a hall of famer. Dude is a class act on and off the field.

--

Seeing as how no one's picked yet, Can I sub in just to keep this draft moving? Feel free to substitute the official representatives' pick when they arrive.

With the 12th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, The Cleveland Browns select Jaelen Strong*, WR, Arizona State.

He stayed a little too long, but one of my favorite players of all time and made so many memorable plays for the team.

That catch against the Chargers has to be in the top 3 INTs of all time.

I'll never forget that pick-6 against Flacco in the 2008 AFC Championship.

Troy gone, Ed gone, Ray gone.....end of an era.

Top Bottom