• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

With the 23rd pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions select...

D.J Humphries, OT, Florida

This is a tough call. There's two big needs for Detroit: DT and OT. But the Lions have been making a buzz about moving Reiff back to RT, so they need someone on the left that can keep their (overpriced) QB upright and make the screen game work for Bell and presumably Tevin Coleman. Humphries has a history of injuries but he's the BPA at a position of need. That's usually how Detroit drafts.

I'd be fine with this. Hopefully La'el Collins is available at 23 in the real draft but I wouldn't complain about Humphries.

However Tevin Coleman...nah. Has any Sooner the Lions have drafted in the last 5 years turned out to be anything? No thanks. I'd rather get Jeremy Langford. Too bad we traded our 4th round pick...

Malalaw

I think I'm gonna go to FYE and look for Berserk and see if they have it. Really want to watch that tomorrow on my day off.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
FYE still exists?

I also just bought Dark Souls 2 for the PS4. I barely played some Demon's Souls back in the day so instead of getting Bloodborne, I figure I'd go for the one that "everyone has already played". It's all new to me!

Hopefully I made the right choice haha.

FYE still exists?

I also just bought Dark Souls 2 for the PS4. I barely played some Demon's Souls back in the day so instead of getting Bloodborne, I figure I'd go for the one that "everyone has already played". It's all new to me!

Well you are certainly getting a value packed game, but I've also heard its a harder version of dark souls 2 so hold onto your butt!

jakncoke

Banned
FYE still exists?

Ye the one 20 miles from me has the worst deals for basically everything. Imagine thats franchise wide.

DMczaf

Just because you're going from a fat taco bell eater to a a napolean dynamite qb to a fat crab theft qb dont mean you need to be a debby downer

bzpsw.gif

jakncoke

Banned
At this beer fest in Durham I have come to the conclusion that 90% of craft beer sucks.

You dumbass old with poor tastes in fucking everything. You wouldnt know what tasted good if it licked your asshole , taint and left you a dennys breakfast coupon

ampere

only if you're an insufferable bastard that hates lite

Lite beer? It can be hydrating when it's hot I'll give you that

Not 90% of NFL gaf posters!!

I knew rando would be here with some positivity!

I like 90% of all craft beer.

What does that mean?

I like most craft beers that I try, but I don't try beer types I know I dislike.

Can't do stouts/porters. Just not my thing.

jakncoke

Banned
Lite beer? It can be hydrating when it's hot I'll give you that

I knew rando would be here with some positivity!

I like most craft beers that I try, but I don't try beer types I know I dislike.

Can't do stouts/porters. Just not my thing.

I like non craft but to say 90% craft sucks is insane to me

Cleveland is an awesome place. And I'm only saying this because I live like 4000 miles away.

makes sense as someone that lived 30 miles its an okay place in parts and a ride in others. dont mistakely drive through east cleve seriously. 2 whites in east clev in a newish camry were target

Greg

Bloodborne NG + is still kicking my ass. I knew I should have farmed before starting it.
where are you stuck?

if you've beaten the witches, go to that lamp (witch's abode) and do a 180 towards the door - you can follow that whole path back to the other Hemwick lamp and rack up crazy echoes in between

zychi

Banned
Does anyone in Browns GAF actually live in Cleveland?
Its so funny how everyone who sticks up for Cleveland, doesnt live anywhere near Cleveland. Even Lebron lives 45 minutes away. Thats like Derrick Rose living in Milwaukee instead of Chicago.

Hell, Manziel went to rehab, just so someone might want to trade for him lol

Top Bottom