• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
From the NBA thread:

I haven't posted in a few weeks. I was overseas for a minute. Do a week in Bangkok. Holy shit, the stories are all true. I loved it so much I'm moving there later this year. Fucking unreal.

Anyway, I got to follow some of the games while over there. Boy, we fucking suck. I can't wait for the season to end. Next year will be so much better. It just has to be. Unfortunately, it means I'll mostly be watching West Coast games, as East games are too early in the morning over there. I'll have to figure out the cable situation when I get there. If anyone is located in Asia and has found a good non-LP solution, give me the good news. Otherwise, I might have to just swallow the bill.

On a sad note, some of you know how much I love football, but it's almost certainly gonna drop off my watch list. I'll probably replace it with soccer. If you ever get a chance to visit Bangkok as a single male, do so. It's a whole 'mother level of fun. PEACE.

Malalaw

RIP Pimp.

He choose the pussy over football.

How many of us would have done the same I wonder?

6347-rumor-paper-mario-ttyd-3ds-remake-coming-tumblr_inline_ngt1tyvozm1t67qit.jpg

effzee

That'd be awesome higher on him then Rowe. Too bad chip thinks boykin is only a nickel he's so good

If they don't get their CB in the first or 2nd round I can see them moving Boykin opposite Maxwell.

I wonder if Eagles take OLB Gregory at 20 if he slips that far. Sure we have Graham, Barwin, and last year's 1st round bust Marcus Smith but our LB squad would be amazing. You could still draft a top 5 CB or WR in the 2nd round.

I also assume while the plan was to sign S McCourty, they are high on Couplin and Wolf to replace Nate Allen..

Gobias

Banned
BG lives in the wasteland of Ohio if that counts.

I was told Akron constantly smells like rubber. Is that true, BG?
Its so funny how everyone who sticks up for Cleveland, doesnt live anywhere near Cleveland. Even Lebron lives 45 minutes away. Thats like Derrick Rose living in Milwaukee instead of Chicago.

Hell, Manziel went to rehab, just so someone might want to trade for him lol

Cleveland sucks, but I haven't been there in awhile. Not much much reason to when I live right by the obviously best Ohio city of Columbus.
Please dont post Hestia
I checked the anime thread the other night. Seems like that show is tearing you guys apart.

zychi

Banned
I was told Akron constantly smells like rubber. Is that true, BG?

Cleveland sucks, but I haven't been there in awhile. Not much much reason to when I live right by the obviously best Ohio city of Columbus.

I checked the anime thread the other night. Seems like that show is tearing you guys apart.

I went to Columbus this year for the NHL All Star game. The brewery district is awesome

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What's a hestia and why is it a point of controversy?

Besides the fact that I don't understand how her clothing works.

rando14

Who cares about Amine Sunday, tomorrow is GAME OF THRONES SUNDAY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

post-44145-Sansa-Slaps-Robin--Talk-Shit-G-JEAQ.gif

Top Bottom