• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Grexeno

ToonamiGAF watching Sword Art Online:

YyfiWg1.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You forget that they traded up to #3 for Trent Richardson.

SORRY BG!

Trading up might have been a mistake but he was projected by many (and not just yokels) to be the best RB prospect since AP. He's actually quite possibly the worst bust since JaMarcus Russell.

What was the trade? The Eagles giving up a 1st and Bradford for the 2nd overall pick sounds like an underpayment.

The Eagles would receive the No. 2 overall pick from the Titans, which they would then use to draft Mariota.
The Chargers would receive Sam Bradford, the Eagles’ first-round pick and the Titans’ second-round pick.
The Titans would receive Philip Rivers and the Eagles’ third-round pick.

That. I am almost positive they would have to throw more in for the Titans to be down with it, and there has been rumblings that the Chargers want to keep Rivers, but it's the closest I have seen to a deal I'd be ok with.

MRSA

Banned
You ignorant ass shame circle slut! Coming from a fan of the 3-13 raiders your comments don't mean much! And let's not even get started on there draft past!

You've upset me and the city of Cleve, please post a hot chick to set things right. Pls

Sorry, not sorry!

bionic77

*saves gif and sends it to Bionic's inbox*
PM me your mailing address so I know where to send the bag of dicks.

I still can't believe Tebow is coming to where he always belonged, the great state of Pennsylvania, but not to the official team of PA.

Fucking Steelers. We need to some new blood. The guys running this ship don't know what they are doing. When you have a chance to get Tim Tebow you take it!

Top Bottom