• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

RBH

Good evening

fuck tebow

7513%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20fuck_you%20gif%20middle_finger%20referee%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20wwe.gif

Striker

The rumored three way trade between the Eagles/Chargers/Titans would be pretty awesome though. Good chance everyone comes out happy in that trade.
That "rumor" is a wet Eagles fan's dream. How is Tennessee getting a balanced deal? Giving up #2 and #33 ovr for an aging QB and a 3rd round pick that's in the middle of the order.

That "rumor" is a wet Eagles fan's dream. How is Tennessee getting a balanced deal? Giving up #2 and #33 ovr for an aging QB and a 3rd round pick that's in the middle of the order.

Which is why I said I was almost positive Tennessee would need more out of the deal. IMO someone like Vinny Curry, one of the most efficient pass rushers in the game (9 sacks, actually 12 but three were overturned on penalties, in less than a third of defensive snaps I think it was last season), which is a position of need for Tennessee wouldn't be out of the question. He'd be better in a 4-3 too. Still on his rookie contract. He might not be Leonard Williams but he's certainly worth something.

Milchjon

RIP JNA

He didn't do no harm, besides being a Packers fan.

I only need to look about 75 years back in history to find people like you.

Striker

Which is why I said I was almost positive Tennessee would need more out of the deal. IMO someone like Vinny Curry, one of the most efficient pass rushers in the game (9 sacks, actually 12 but three were overturned on penalties, in less than a third of defensive snaps I think it was last season), which is a position of need for Tennessee wouldn't be out of the question. He'd be better in a 4-3 too. Still on his rookie contract. He might not be Leonard Williams but he's certainly worth something.
Titans are running a 3-4 now with LeBeau. With Philly and San Diego moving so far up, Tennessee has to be getting the most - by far. We'll see how it plays out. I still see something going on between the Chargers-Titans and Bradford remains QB for Philly.

squicken

Schefter changing his tune is the biggest sign to me. Something is definitely happening if Schefty is now talking about the Eagles trading up for Mariota as a real possibility. And he gets most of his info from agents, which tells me that Bradford is likely involved. Could the team who will acquire him be working on a new contract?

The reason the CLE deal won't ever work is he won't sign an extension there. That could probably be the hangup right now; waiting on Condon/Bradford to agree to an extension with whoever is trying to trade for him

squicken

LZ saying on the radio that Shane Ray is hurt and will have to start the year on PUP. Won't go in the first round, let alone top 10

effzee

Schefter changing his tune is the biggest sign to me. Something is definitely happening if Schefty is now talking about the Eagles trading up for Mariota as a real possibility. And he gets most of his info from agents, which tells me that Bradford is likely involved. Could the team who will acquire him be working on a new contract?

Link? I might have missed this. What did he say?

effzee

Unless Tennessee really loves Rivers and thinks taking him at #2 basically is far superior to MM.

But yeah deal as proposed makes no sense.

effzee

LZ saying on the radio that Shane Ray is hurt and will have to start the year on PUP. Won't go in the first round, let alone top 10

Damn but wasn't this known? From top 10 to not in first round? Makes no sense how come no other analyst pointed this out?

...and here I really thought I couldn´t hate Winston even more!
What you guys say, NCAA investigation incoming?

What happened now? Another incident?

squicken

More from LZ

-CLE loves Danny Shelton, will trade up to get him
-Vikes love Davonte Parker, will be going WR at 11 unless top 3 are gone
-Randy Gregory loves pot, very talented
-Brushod Perriman was sub 4.3 on every watch at his pro day. LZ has him going to Texans
-Marcus Peters isn't being scratched as a character problem, will go top 32
-ATL hot and heavy on Gurley
-Bowles loves Bud Dupree, wants a big LB
-Winston getting lots of negative buzz but TB is locked in on him
-Kevin Johnson will go top 20 and be 2nd CB taken

e: He said league people know about the injury but it hasn't really filtered to the media and all the mock drafts we see

Top Bottom