• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cajunator

Banned
You are a poor excuse for a man.

Anime has robbed you of your dignity.

Maybe you can't tell if your shitty and bounty oriented team is destined for anything other than a high draft pick but myself I can see potential greatness in the Steelers this year. Even our coach might have figured some shit out after being in the league for almost a decade. As long the Ravens and Bungles don't hurt too many of our players for the playoffs I see great things in our future.

FMT also told me that the Niners are going to the Superbowl so I am not alone in my ability to forecast the future.

Hopefully Kap tries to throw the ball because we sure as hell can't tackle...

I was pretty high on them last year and got burned badly. I have simply adjusted my expectations to the most realistic setting.

Bread

Banned
rs_634x1024-150126132315-634.-Jimmy-Garoppolo-nfl.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
kave and I made the mistake of posting in the anime thread.

We found out there's a thing called the "toothbrush gif".

Don't cry for us, we're already dead.

pouring-out-a-40.jpeg

cajunator

Banned
kave and I made the mistake of posting in the anime thread.

We found out there's a thing called the "toothbrush gif".

Don't cry for us, we're already dead.

pouring-out-a-40.jpeg

I am a kind and merciful king, but if you play with fire, I will not stop you from getting burned.

zychi

Banned
Some ex msu and nd college bball player just went in on how shitty the ncaa is, from georgia(the country) while being hammered.

Such a broken ass system. Doj needs to go after ncaa when they finish with fifa

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm watching Unbreakable and trying to finish it this time (never finished it for some reason). The intro on the train with Bruce Willis sitting next to the sports agent.

Bruce Willis: "You represent anyone from Philadelphia?"

Agent: "I'm meeting this player from Temple University. He's a cornerback. This kid is 6'1, 210 pounds. He runs a 40 in 4.3 seconds. He's going to be a God."

She says it with the enthusiasm like the dude is a Calvin Johnson can't miss prospect.

JLawYeahOK.gif

First off no Football Gods come out of Philadelphia or Temple University get that Northeast bias nonsense out of here.

Secondly track athletes run fast 40 times too. Not saying it doesn't hurt to have a nice 40 time but can this so called God run routes, adjust his routes based on the defensive look on cue with his QB or catch the ball?

I certainly wouldn't have wanted her representing me if I didn't derail my football career with stupid decisions.

Anyways back to finishing Unbreakable.

Pats fans should understand that while Tebow's forgiveness is absolute, foregiveness only comes to those who repent.

Now is the time to renounce your decadent franchise of cheaters, murderers, and home wreckers. Now is the time!

I believe we should offer all members of Pats-GAF amnesty if they repent of their devil worshiping ways. Pick one of the 31 other teams! Now is the time!

bionic77

Pats fans should understand that while Tebow's forgiveness is absolute, foregiveness only comes to those who repent.

Now is the time to renounce your decadent franchise of cheaters, murderers, and home wreckers. Now is the time!

I believe we should offer all members of Pats-GAF amnesty if they repent of their devil worshiping ways. Pick one of the 31 other teams! Now is the time!
cosigned

Cornbread78

You realize that encompasses more than 3/4 of NFL teams, right?

Top Bottom