• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
thats simple to explain. the anime is Code GEass and that is Nina. Nina is fucking crazy and in that scene she is quite literally getting off to fucking a table edge. Anime fans jokingly call it table-kun.

I can kinda see what is going on but what I wanted to know was why does it exist?

cajunator

Banned
Yall are silly. Code Geass is the best worst anime. It has Euphinator in it. A scene so utterly ridiculous that it is legendary. ask the Narag about it.

bionic77

Being the dirty old man is something I've always aspired to.
One of my friends from law school is already at that point.

He seems pretty happy.

Good luck to you in your adventures in being a dirty old man.

Don't let him scare you, if bionic was single he'd clean up based on paycheck alone. He wouldn't spend much time on message boards worried about being a dirty old man and instead going to under 21s and living the life.
I am pretty sure you have to talk to those girls before having sex with them and even at at 24 I could not tolerate the stupidity of girls under 21. I doubt that improves with age. I will admit they can be incredibly beautiful but I wouldn't have the patience for that shit at my age.

BigAT

The Lions should have drafted a wide receiver in 2014.

Yeah, it's too bad that no good ones were available when they drafted.

DSLcsSK.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Searching YouTube for that scene out of curiosity has lead me to a live-action recreation.

Why.

I have no idea why you would search for that. I suggest banning yourself from the internet.

The table.

I'm going to turn off the internet for a while. I can't handle this.

:jnc

I mean, at least the table wasn't related to her or something. So that's progress.

I will vow to never post gifs from Prison School.

I feel like you should be careful not to make promises you can't keep.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It cant be helped. This is the doldrums in between Draft and meaningful practices.

It's about to be sports hell with basketball wrapping up. I usually pop in the thread occasionally and it'll be dull or random conversations during this time span... but this? This... I mean I just, I just don't know.

bionic77

It cant be helped. This is the doldrums in between Draft and meaningful practices.
Instead of talking about how great our teams are going to be(and being shamed by later posts) we are instead supposed to talk about perverted sex scenes from foreign cartoons?

Tebow won't be pleased by this...

To get things back on track, if our young defensive players are above average, if Bell comes back and maintains or improves on last year (after his bullshit 3 game suspension) and Ben continues his high level of play the Steelers could be legit next year. We could be that rare team that can pass, run and defend. And we might be able to pull it off without being a bunch of cheating c*nts.

Damn football is best before the season starts and reality hits you.

Go Steelers!

Fuck Anime!

Bread

Banned
It's about to be sports hell with basketball wrapping up. I usually pop in the thread occasionally and it'll be dull or random conversations during this time span... but this? This... I mean I just, I just don't know.
It's not too bad, when basketball ends we'll still have... baseball?

Tobias-Funke-Crying-in-Shower-Arrested-Development.gif

cajunator

Banned
Instead of talking about how great our teams are going to be(and being shamed by later posts) we are instead supposed to talk about perverted sex scenes from foreign cartoons?

Tebow won't be pleased by this...

To get things back on track, if our young defensive players are above average, if Bell comes back and maintains or improves on last year (after his bullshit 3 game suspension) and Ben continues his high level of play the Steelers could be legit next year. We could be that rare team that can pass, run and defend. And we might be able to pull it off without being a bunch of cheating c*nts.

Damn football is best before the season starts and reality hits you.

Go Steelers!

Fuck Anime!

I cant tell whether my team will be worth a shit or not. Actually none of us can at this point. We could be like Kas and be happy that our receivers can catch, which they are supposed to do anyway, but thats about it.

Narag

I am working right now and work is more interesting than a thread dedicated to football.

We can only speculate for so long just how many Patriots' Super Bowls will be rescinded and how many years Brady will be banned from the league (hopefully 200) as Goodell restores honor and integrity to the shield.

I made brandied cherries this week. Only been sitting a day but I put one in my manhattan with a dash of the juice and it's amazing.

Doesn't hurt that I used Wild Turkey Rare Breed to make the manhattan.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I feel like you're the honest news and Kas's OTA news is like Russia Today or something.

There is no honest news. We're somewhere in the middle. PD been predicting 7-9 Lions seasons the last few seasons.

I think we're a 12-4, 13-3 team this year with the additions we've made via free agency and the draft (I'll expand more on that when I have more time).

As for Ebron it's OTAs, the thing is he's not our #1 target. And for the sake of discussion if he has another disappointing season what if Ameer Abdullah is that home run hitting running back or some of our recievers from the last two drafts (TJ Jones, Corey Fuller) step it up in year 2?

Our season doesn't ride or die with Eric Ebron but if he doesn't pan out we have plenty of other young prospects who can step up. All we need is one player from Ameer to Corey Fuller to step up opposite of Megatron and Golden Tate III.

I also think the addition of Lance Moore (former Saints WR) was a great pickup. He knows the New Orleans style offense and is a proven player who will step right in at #3.

That's the thing with Stafford though. Dude throws the ball so fast and hard, Brett Favre style, guys like Ebron who had a North Carolina QB throwing to them through college are not used to that velocity.

bionic77

I cant tell whether my team will be worth a shit or not. Actually none of us can at this point. We could be like Kas and be happy that our receivers can catch, which they are supposed to do anyway, but thats about it.
You are a poor excuse for a man.

Anime has robbed you of your dignity.

Maybe you can't tell if your shitty and bounty oriented team is destined for anything other than a high draft pick but myself I can see potential greatness in the Steelers this year. Even our coach might have figured some shit out after being in the league for almost a decade. As long the Ravens and Bungles don't hurt too many of our players for the playoffs I see great things in our future.

FMT also told me that the Niners are going to the Superbowl so I am not alone in my ability to forecast the future.

Hopefully Kap tries to throw the ball because we sure as hell can't tackle...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh shit I didn't know Orlando Franklin moved to the Chargers.

Nori-chan wherever you are know that we are now linked eternally!

Godslay you are last week's news now.

Top Bottom