• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just beat Chrono Trigger after years of playing it on and off. It's amazing all the talent that was involved with the game and how ahead of its time it was in terms of story, multiple paths and just all around epic moments for a 16 bit game. Final Fantasy 7 is still my favorite JRPG (maybe my favorite game of all time) but CT is my second favorite JRPG with FF9 coming in third.

Anyone picking up Splatoon? I've read the review and OT threads in gaming but Nintendo seems to be getting a pass with the lack of maps and content for a $60 game. I'm sure it's fun but 5 maps, no voice chat or matchmaking with friends? The game looks great and it'll probably be even better by August when they release the full version but I'm not sure I'm going to spend $60 on it.

It's also hilarious how there never seems to a middle ground when it's comes to Nintendo amongst gamers. It's either hardcore Nintendo fanboys defending them no matter what or gamers just bashing them despite there consistent history of making great games.

Yeah, Splatoon is barebones and Nintendos online decisions are infuriating but damn few, if any, developers release games with the polish of Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros for Wii U.

WLmDfs8.gif

Is Witcher 3 good?

Goty

Just beat Chrono Trigger after years of playing it on and off. It's amazing all the talent that was involved with the game and how ahead of its time it was in terms of story, multiple paths and just all around epic moments for a 16 bit game. Final Fantasy 7 is still my favorite JRPG (maybe my favorite game of all time) but CT is second with FF9 coming in third.

Anyone picking up Splatoon? I've read the review and OT threads in gaming but Nintendo seems to be getting a pass with the lack of maps and content for a $60 game. I'm sure it's fun but 5 maps, no voice chat or matchmaking with friends? The game looks great and it'll probably be even better by August when they release the full version but I'm not sure I'm going to spend $60 on it.

It's also hilarious how there never seems to a middle ground when it's comes to Nintendo amongst gamers. It's either hardcore Nintendo fanboys defending them no matter what or gamers just bashing them despite there consistent history of making great games.

Yeah Splatoon is barebones and Nintendos online decisions are infuriating but damn few, if any, developers release games with the polish of Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros for Wii U.

WLmDfs8.gif

It was fun during the beta test but not a good value at $60. Its also unfortunately sandwiched between witcher and batman releases

Ps

Happy bday shane!

cdyhybrid

Just beat Chrono Trigger after years of playing it on and off. It's amazing all the talent that was involved with the game and how ahead of its time it was in terms of story, multiple paths and just all around epic moments for a 16 bit game. Final Fantasy 7 is still my favorite JRPG (maybe my favorite game of all time) but CT is my second favorite JRPG with FF9 coming in third.

Yeah, Splatoon is barebones and Nintendos online decisions are infuriating but damn few, if any, developers release games with the polish of Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros for Wii U.

WLmDfs8.gif

Have you played Earthbound?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Play dota

:jnc I've seen enough people get hooked on that to where all there gaming time is dedicated to only DOTA.

My competitive gaming will be reserved for when Gears of War Remake and Halo 5 come out. Fuck around in Gears of War and I might take your whole team out with the Torque Bow.

MRSA

Banned
kas, we should meet up for banh mi and macaroons, we can talk about how fat and unathletic Stafford is or about how the Lions have no rings.

:jnc I've seen enough people get hooked on that to where all there gaming time is dedicated to only DOTA.

My competitive gaming will be reserved for when Gears of War Remake and Halo 5 come out. Fuck around in Gears of War and I might take your whole team out with the Torque Bow.

Gears of War and halo are both garbage. I'm sorry for your loss (playing them)

zychi

Banned

WLmDfs8.gif
i must fall in that middle Nintendo group you dont think exists. Im not touching Splatoon, its a ripoff at the price. Its a $20 downloadable title at best at release.

Im going to start xenoblade this week on dolphin. Never played it before. So hoping good things.

Ive never beaten CT, ive been stuck at the end since the DS version came out. Cant beat Lavos.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kas, we should meet up for banh mi and macaroons, we can talk about how fat and unathletic Stafford is or about how the Lions have no rings.

Look at this Rico Suave looking dude. Could get any lady he wanted if he wasn't already happily married.

Notice the toned biceps, triceps and veins popping out of his forearms on what is just a warmup pass. Imagine what his arms look like when he's slinging what is probably the fastest thrown football on game day.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ive never beaten CT, ive been stuck at the end since the DS version came out. Cant beat Lavos.

I was stuck at Lavos for a couple of days until I decided to start doing the side quests. Not only do they flesh the story and characters far more but you get some of the best weapons and armor for all your characters. My final party was Chrono, Magus and Robo.

http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/snes/ct/walkthrough.shtml

This guide helped me, especially with all the final side quests.

MRSA

Banned
Look at this Rico Suave looking dude. Could get any lady he wanted if he wasn't already happily married.

Notice the toned biceps, triceps and veins popping out of his forearms on what is just a warmup pass. Imagine what his arms look like when he's slinging what is probably the fastest thrown football on game day.

Wow, what a unathletic fat fuck. He's trying to hide his double chin in the first picture but you can clearly see the buldge.

i must fall in that middle Nintendo group you dont think exists. Im not touching Splatoon, its a ripoff at the price. Its a $20 downloadable title at best at release.

Im going to start xenoblade this week on dolphin. Never played it before. So hoping good things.

Use all the magic/power/speed tabs you've been saving up!

That's what always happens on my playthroughs anyway. Blow through the game, face lavos, get wrecked, remember I have 20 powerup tabs I haven't used, problem solved.

Xenoblade is incredible, but prepare to spend an unhealthy amount of time playing it... (also, don't get sucked in by the stupid sidequests. That is an infinite well)

bionic77

I've been eyeballing this girl at the gym the last couple of days, and I think she's been doing the same, but I can't tell if she's 16 or 24.
That's a sure sign you are old as fuck.

Time to settle down or resign yourself to being the dirty old man at the club. You need a Porsche or something similar to play that game. Muscles don't do shit for old men like you$.

cajunator

Banned

WLmDfs8.gif

Im definitely gonna get Splatoon.

Where do I go to get this anime education i wasted my life not getting?

come visit me. I will show you some animu.

zychi

Banned
Now the Bears have their name attached to all of these reports too lmao
Goodell needs to do something to the Bears if he wants to get back to having any actual power. You cant keep flipping based on each team. Make the Bears fire Ted Phillips or put in turf as punishment. Fuck fines and suspensions. Make the team spend money to make it better overall

zychi

Banned
Got back into FF14. Needed to try out that new rogue/ninja class.

And yes. Witcher is amazing.
I reinstalled, but havent bought time yet. I never got to max level. If i sell my stuff in the b/s thread, ill likely resub. Im just quoting ya so if i do resub i can remember who else plays ffxiv in nfl gaf

That's a sure sign you are old as fuck.

Time to settle down or resign yourself to being the dirty old man at the club. You need a Porsche or something similar to play that game. Muscles don't do shit for old men like you$.

Being the dirty old man is something I've always aspired to.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Being the dirty old man is something I've always aspired to.

Don't let him scare you, if bionic was single he'd clean up based on paycheck alone. He wouldn't spend much time on message boards worried about being a dirty old man and instead going to under 21s and living the life.

cajunator

Banned
I feel like you're the honest news and Kas's OTA news is like Russia Today or something.

edit: cajun you've got some splaining to do.

VtAAjIM.gif

thats simple to explain. the anime is Code GEass and that is Nina. Nina is fucking crazy and in that scene she is quite literally getting off to fucking a table edge. Anime fans jokingly call it table-kun.

Bread

Banned
thats simple to explain. the anime is Code GEass and that is Nina. Nina is fucking crazy and in that scene she is quite literally getting off to fucking a table edge. Anime fans jokingly call it table-kun.

Anime Sunday is now canceled, anyone caught posting anime on that day will be motorboated to death by dutch.

Top Bottom