• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MRSA

Banned
tumblr_mjq6iiUOCX1r0ddo9o1_500.gif

USA! USA! USA!

Because they will overrate them. You and me both know women's soccer is absolute garbage when it comes to overall skill compared to men's soccer.

My boys from my 4th league team in Belgium would destroy a national women's team included in that game, in real life. How will they be rated? Some of the most terrible players in FIFA are rated like what, 50ish, and that's lower league England for example. Meaning a 4th league team in Belgium should have players rated 30 to 40. So how are they going to rate the women?

Have their own scale? Sure, fair enough. But then how will the game play when you select women's teams. A team full of 50s in the men's game plays like absolute shit, they can't dribble or even control a ball, turn incredibly slow, but in real life are still much, much better and faster than women players. So probably have the best women players play like 80s rated players in the men's game, which is completely unfair.

You should post this in the thread on gaming side.

Stay in the fort!

I heard on the radio that Bradford isn't going to participate in team drills? That's worrisome considering there isn't going to be contact today.

I don't expect him to even be there at the beginning of camp. Better to take it nice and slow. I certainly don't expect him to participate in OTAs.

Because they will overrate them. You and me both know women's soccer is absolute garbage when it comes to overall skill compared to men's soccer.

My boys from my 4th league team in Belgium would destroy a national women's team included in that game, in real life. How will they be rated? Some of the most terrible players in FIFA are rated like what, 50ish, and that's lower league England for example. Meaning a 4th league team in Belgium should have players rated 30 to 40. So how are they going to rate the women?

Have their own scale? Sure, fair enough. But then how will the game play when you select women's teams. A team full of 50s in the men's game plays like absolute shit, they can't dribble or even control a ball, turn incredibly slow, but in real life are still much, much better and faster than women players. So probably have the best women players play like 80s rated players in the men's game, which is completely unfair.

It doesn't matter if the men don't play against the women (which they probably won't).

MRSA

Banned
So not only is Confrontation a communist, he's a god damn sexist too. He deserves the Browns and their brown water.

Why do you hate freedom, Confrontation?

8037c33933e173ad5d0095782d330d64.jpg

I understand that and I'm fine with that, but it's a bit unfair towards the men's game, cause they'll overrate the women to make it more appealing.

Again, it doesn't matter.

It's not like anyone is forcing you to play with the women. You can pretend that they don't exist in the game and be perfectly okay.

Fox318

FIFA is doing a yodeling ceremony while their executives are getting arrested and slaves are dying building stadiums in countries with dictators.

That just screams Swiss doesn't it.

Well they're not gonna make the women's soccer in the game play like actual women's soccer.

Men's soccer in the game doesn't play like actual men's soccer either.

*sigh*

But that's completely on you. If you want to boycott a video game over including something that's completely optional and something that hundreds of thousands of people would really enjoy and appreciate, all over some...balancing issues?

Be my guest

Men's soccer in the game doesn't play like actual men's soccer either.

*sigh*

But that's completely on you. If you want to boycott a video game over including something that's completely optional and something that hundreds of thousands of people would really enjoy and appreciate, all over some...balancing issues?

Be my guest

I skipped 15. I was planning on getting 16 and still am. It's cool that they're trying to cater to the female soccer fans, but like you said, the balancing will be completely off.

gutshot

USWNT lost in a scrimmage to the US under 17 men's team 8-2, but having a video game not reflect doesn't mean anything at all.

Oh shit. That's embarrassing.

I suppose I stand corrected. I never watch women's soccer but I assumed they would be better than amateurs and teenagers. Guess not. Sorry, ladies.

Godslay

Banned
USWNT lost in a scrimmage to the US under 17 men's team 8-2, but having a video game not reflect doesn't mean anything at all.

Once boys hit puberty they are typically superior athletes physically to adult women. It's just the way it typically is.

@TheMattyI · 7m 7 minutes ago

Over the final 2 months of '14, Ryan Tannehill was the 6th highest rated QB in the NFL. Was also 2nd in comp %, 6th in TDs, 5th in pass yds.

@TheMattyI · 3m 3 minutes ago

All that despite being sacked 29 times (4th most) over that span. Not coincidentally, B Albert missed all but 6 quarters.

Can't believe Tannehill cost us a trip to the playoffs smh

Top Bottom