• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
This FIFA conference shit is so god damn terrible. I didn't think my hatred for soccer could get any greater.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Can't believe Tannehill cost us a trip to the playoffs smh

Losers lose biiiiiiiiiiiiittttttcccchhhhhhhh and I should know!

I got a Canadian nickel back from the vending machine at work this morning and it's got a beaver on the back of it. A fucking beaver!?!

I thought you were being cute for a second. Either way appreciate the majesty beaver and all it has to offer.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I got a Canadian nickel back from the vending machine at work this morning and it's got a beaver on the back of it. A fucking beaver!?!

crying_beaver.gif

Love probably opting out and being a free agent in the offseason.

Was gonna say "damn, Cleveland can't even get a full day of happiness", then saw Confrontation's weird women's FIFA 16 rant and now I'm thinking they ain't even deserving of a full day of happiness. #PrayForBG

MechDX

Evan Woodbery @TheSaintsBeat
· 24m 24 minutes ago
Payton confirms joint practice with Patriots at Greenbrier. No joint practices with Texans.

Evan Woodbery @TheSaintsBeat
· 23m 23 minutes ago
Payton said Hard Knocks was not primary factor in not having joint practices with Texans.

Saints are a bunch of wimps.

jbug617

Banned
Saints and Pats are doing practices together this summer.

@jeffphowe: Sean Payton announced the Saints and Patriots will hold joint practices this summer. Heard West Virginia is nice this time of year.

gutshot

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
You want a Tim Tebow update? Could be having 3d team WRs, but nearly every throw when he has gotten rid of the ball has been a check down.

Brandon Lee Gowton @BrandonGowton
There are a lot of things you can do in the time between Tebow takes the snap until he actually throws.

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks
Tebow clearly having trouble running the plays. That or the #Eagles third string secondary is gonna be legit

Jimmy Kempski @JimmyKempski
You know the sound a roller coaster makes when it's slowly ascending? Can confirm that's what Tebow's arm sounds like when he winds to throw

TEBOW MANIA!

Crisco

Banned
Wait, the Bears hired the Saint's salary cap analyst to be head of football ops? Aren't the Saints in Hurney-esque cap hell?

Top Bottom