• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
it was the best of times, it was the blurst of times

Ok, my point is they're wrong and fuck them!

blurst.jpeg

zychi

Banned
Time limit is up. The books have been out for years. They are no longer spoilers.

Well fine.
Its also out there as marketing stuff and on the news. Its totally different then putting a suprise character is in a movie in a title, or who won at a ppv 30 seconds after it aired, or a gif of a character dying for an episode that aired 10 minutes ago.

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 18m18 minutes ago
Interesting Watt nugget. Fiedorowicz said Watt studies #Texans' offensive tape, calls out 'dummy cadence' in practice

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 14m14 minutes ago
Watt also lifts weights at team hotel during road preseason games, even when he isn't playing, Fiedorowicz said. "He's a freak." #Texans

Football

Godslay

Banned
Its also out there as marketing stuff and on the news. Its totally different then putting a suprise character is in a movie in a title, or who won at a ppv 30 seconds after it aired, or a gif of a character dying for an episode that aired 10 minutes ago.

You should enter the Internet with the expectations that things will be spoiled for you, not that the Internet should remain spoiler free.

Edit: And yes I know it's a common courtesy, but I wouldn't expect it.

zychi

Banned
You should enter the Internet with the expectations that things will be spoiled for you, not that the Internet should remain spoiler free.
Usually i do. But when its in all caps in a thread title, and not me accidentally checking twitter or Relly posting a gif of a dude dying from twd episode that hasnt even finished yet in the nfl thread, i get annoyed.

Its not hard to keep discussion of something in a thread. Hey look at me not going into the non-book reader thread, not spoiling anything for anyone.

Look at me telling whoever it was earlier to read my thought in a different thread, versus typing it in here and maybe ruining it for someone else.

Really hard. The internet is full of assholes, i try not to be one

I do wonder how long it will take the media to finally adjust their notions of how much Quarterbacks are worth and stop freaking out over every big (or seemingly in the case of Kaep and Tannehill) contract we hear about.

In this league, you are:

A) a team with a quarterback
B) a team playing the draft pick game trying to find a quarterback
C) Evaluating a quarterback, where you will quickly slide into either A or B
D) DEAD (also known as being the Browns)

Staying in the A category for as long as you can is so critical to sustained success that reliable QBs are super valuable and the market has reflected that. The going rate for QBs who just aren't straight trash has gone up exponentially. The upper echelon QBs even more so.

You would think that the media would have adjusted to it by now, yet we've heard the "Is he worth it!?!?!?" question over and over.

Godslay

Banned
Usually i do. But when its in all caps in a thread title, and not me accidentally checking twitter or Relly posting a gif of a dude dying from twd episode that hasnt even finished yet in the nfl thread, i get annoyed.

Its not hard to keep discussion of something in a thread. Hey look at me not going into the non-book reader thread, not spoiling anything for anyone.

Look at me telling whoever it was earlier to read my thought in a different thread, versus typing it in here and maybe ruining it for someone else.

Really hard. The internet is full of assholes, i try not to be one

The only way to be spoiler free is to experience where it happens or unplug.

Godslay

Banned
I trust Kubes, but why in the hell is Ronnie Hillman splitting 1st team carries with CJ and Ball? Why is Ball even in the mix there? In my opinion, it should be CJ and Juwan. The other guys can fight for scraps.

As an outsider, you guys are so funny in here. This last page from top to bottom has been pretty cool. Even GOT talk to this sexy soccer palyer with nice toes.

MechDX

I trust Kubes, but why in the hell is Ronnie Hillman splitting 1st team carries with CJ and Ball? Why is Ball even in the mix there? In my opinion, it should be CJ and Juwan. The other guys can fight for scraps.

Because he is Battlin harder.

Malalaw

As an outsider, you guys are so funny in here. This last page from top to bottom has been pretty cool. Even GOT talk to this sexy soccer palyer with nice toes.

Stay far far away. I made the mistake of starting to post here, now I'm infected.

RUN

Love you guys.

Godslay

Banned
Because he is Battlin harder.

When I posted I said to myself, 'Mech post in 5, 4, 3...'

I'm not complaining, as I'm sure there is a method to the madness, but Hillman and Ball should have to earn those reps. Whereas CJ and Juwan did enough work last year to make them the guys to beat.

Maybe at this point Kubes is just taking a look at all of them with the 1st team. Could be overreacting to nothing.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Raiders eh

Thats good not many of those it seems. You're good people here as long as you ain't a colt or pat.

MechDX

When I posted I said to myself, 'Mech post in 5, 4, 3...'

I'm not complaining, as I'm sure there is a method to the madness, but Hillman and Ball should have to earn those reps. Whereas CJ and Juwan did enough work last year to make them the guys to beat.

Maybe at this point Kubes is just taking a look at all of them with the 1st team. Could be overreacting to nothing.

That's where you done fucked up.

lol. Kubiaks personnel decision making and loyalty are highly questionable. I do miss the impeccable hair.

Mech actively trying to ruin my life.

Dammit It wasn't me. I claimed innocence when it was first out there. I am trying to rebuild our friendship BG.

My first memory of football was Raiders Redskins Superbowl. I was young, we were a house divided. Half wanted Redskins, half wanted Raiders. As Marcus Allen broke that crazy TD run of 60 yards or what ever it was, I never saw my dad so happy.

Since then as I got older I adopted both teams.

Art Monk and Tim Brown were the best in my eyes growing up.

Of course you had Dexter Manley and Howie Long.

Love the Raiders
have always followed the Redskins too.

Raiders eh

Thats good not many of those it seems. You're good people here as long as you ain't a colt or pat.

Would it also help if I told you on the face of this beautiful earth, I hate nothing more than the Pats?

My first memory of football was Raiders Redskins Superbowl. I was young, we were a house divided. Half wanted Redskins, half wanted Raiders. As Marcus Allen broke that crazy TD run of 60 yards or what ever it was, I never saw my dad so happy.

Since then as I got older I adopted both teams.

Art Monk and Tim Brown were the best in my eyes growing up.

Of course you had Dexter Manley and Howie Long.

Love the Raiders
have always followed the Redskins too.

Top Bottom