• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
No two teaming allowed unless you are squicken. What do you think of the pats?

edit: well nvm you answered. good man

MRSA

Banned
My first memory of football was Raiders Redskins Superbowl. I was young, we were a house divided. Half wanted Redskins, half wanted Raiders. As Marcus Allen broke that crazy TD run of 60 yards or what ever it was, I never saw my dad so happy.

Since then as I got older I adopted both teams.

Art Monk and Tim Brown were the best in my eyes growing up.

Of course you had Dexter Manley and Howie Long.

Love the Raiders
have always followed the Redskins too.

Marcus Allen? How old are you?

Godslay

Banned
That's where you done fucked up.

I've always trusted him, even when he was in Texas. I knew he'd come home.

lol. Kubiaks personnel decision making and loyalty are highly questionable. I do miss the impeccable hair.

Dammit It wasn't me. I claimed innocence when it was first out there. I am trying to rebuild our friendship BG.

A lot of the personnel decisions are out of his hands. Elway is the guy, but they work together to find pieces to fit.

As for what makes it on the field, I think that is Kubiak's realm. In that case I do trust him. Especially with the OL and RBs. He has no loyalty to anyone on this team outside of his staff and Elway, so I don't think he can be blinded by that yet.

I'm just concerned because we went down this road last year with the RBs, and even though anyone who had two eyes knew CJ was the best back of the bunch we still started Ball and Hillman.

Bread

Banned
two teamers are not accepted here, unless you have real ties to the teams.

for instance, i have real ties to all of my teams.

MechDX

two teamers are not accepted here, unless you have real ties to the teams.

for instance, i have real ties to all of my teams.
Please list your teams and how you are tied to each one please.

If you do Ill get you this Freeman burger:
CGdDZvpWoAAv7Ep.jpg:large

Bread

Banned
MechDX said:
Please list your teams and how you are tied to each one please.
yes sir

Patriots - I was a young boy age of 19 when the Pats won their first super bowl. My young prepubescent mind was not able to comprehend a team from my state winning a championship, so I was immediately a fan. There were some down years (miss playoffs once, I cried all night) but I have stuck with them through thick and slightly less thick.
My Chargers - I lived in San Diego for literally MONTHS and had to adopt them as my second team. Pip Rivers is my man and he will always be near and dear to me, I will certainly follow him to another team if he leaves my Chargers.
Jets- When Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez beat the Pats in the playoffs, I was instantly drawn to how cool they were and I have a friend who is a Jets fan named Fox so that's a real connection.
Seahawks - When they won the title, I knew I had to be a fan of that underdog team.
Packers - I grew up hearing Brett Favre's name everywhere, he's basically family to me.

MechDX

yes sir

Patriots - I was a young boy age of 19 when the Pats won their first super bowl. My young prepubescent mind was not able to comprehend a team from my state winning a championship, so I was immediately a fan. There were some down years (miss playoffs once, I cried all night) but I have stuck with them through thick and slightly less thick.
My Chargers - I lived in San Diego for literally MONTHS and had to adopt them as my second team. Pip Rivers is my man and he will always be near and dear to me, I will certainly follow him to another team if he leaves my Chargers.
Jets- When Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez beat the Pats in the playoffs, I was instantly drawn to how cool they were and I have a friend who is a Jets fan named Fox so that's a real connection.
Seahawks - When they won the title, I knew I had to be a fan of that underdog team.
Packers - I grew up hearing Brett Favre's name everywhere, he's basically family to me.

Breads teams change monthly like a menstrual cycle

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Big Trouble in Little China is getting a remake???? sigh

This is what happens in a world where pats prosper.

zychi

Banned
Big Trouble in Little China is getting a remake???? sigh

This is what happens in a world where pats prosper.
Its what happens when people continually give the Rock money to act like the Rock in movies. Hes the worst part of every movie hes been in :/

Jason_OTC ‏@Jason_OTC 34m34 minutes ago
Deangelo Williams $2 million salary comes off the books for the #Panthers tomorrow as well. He was a June 1 designation

GET FUCKED HURNEY

yes sir

:jnc

These get me every time.

yes sir

:jnc

zychi

Banned
Jak stat:
Cutler, Romo, Joe Flacco, Tannehill, Dalton, Stafford, Manziel combined have the same number of Super Bowl wins as the record breaking Peyton Manning led Denver Broncos

Top Bottom