• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

So Comcast telling me there is an outage in my area and fair enough all my stuff stopped working except this P.C that I am currently using to type this post. Everything else goes offline but this P.C stays online?

WHAT KIND OF HOUDINI SHIT IS THIS. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

Godslay

Banned
Tabris is great at becoming a shill for things. Like his days as a shill for Sony and now his days for a shill for the Mannings apparently.

We're all shills for something I'm sure.

When you have to take days off from ota's to keep "fresh", you're fucking old.

He did it for most of the starters/veterans. Peyton is fucking old though, no denying that.

Jak stat:

Math is hard.

Same as tom brady then

And we're done here.

MRSA

Banned
alex-morgan-si-swimsuit-2014-6.jpg

Alex Morgan is from California, actually a lot of the women on the national team are from California or went to school in California.

MRSA

Banned
My gun fell outta my shorts while I was at Target........nobody was around. I don't think Irvine PD would be too happy that a minority is in their city legally with a gun.

Tamanon

Banned
So Comcast telling me there is an outage in my area and fair enough all my stuff stopped working except this P.C that I am currently using to type this post. Everything else goes offline but this P.C stays online?

WHAT KIND OF HOUDINI SHIT IS THIS. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MAN.

DNS servers from the sound of it. Change to Google DNS and your other devices should go back up.

Godslay

Banned
You are such a gullible rube.

You hear that whoosh noise?

It's either the joke going over my head, or the sound of balls deflating. Let your imagination run wild.

And I was just chapping your ass Zychi. How would I know if it was a joke or a mistake? Nobody can truly know the intentions, due to the medium of the message.

The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports "several people within the organization" believe QB Tyrod Taylor has a chance to be the Week 1 starter.
What's all this Tyrod Taylor stuff I'm seeing, larrys boy.

MRSA

Banned
What is the expectant lifetime of a person with a ruptured appendix? Asking for a friend.

Depends if they get treatment or not, the appendix is apart of your lymphatic system so innately its gonna hold all your lymph fluids, not the kinda shit you want back in your system. If you don't become septic then you'll survive.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't let MRSA scare you.

Statistically it's probably gas or indigestion.

Also for the majority of people, you'd know if you had an appendix problem because you'd be at about an 8 or 9 on a scale from 1-10 in terms of pain. It's the kind of pain that wakes you up in the middle of the night.

Of course there's always the chance you're weird and it's not very painful.

MRSA

Banned
Don't let MRSA scare you.

Statistically it's probably gas or indigestion.

Also for the majority of people, you'd know if you had an appendix problem because you'd be at about an 8 or 9 on a scale from 1-10 in terms of pain. It's the kind of pain that wakes you up in the middle of the night.

Of course there's always the chance you're weird and it's not very painful.

Most people don't have appys, like you said, its most likely indigestion. Go to an urgent care in the morning and ask for an ultrasound. They'll tell you that you need a CT and blah blah (Mainly because they want to pass you off onto the ER).

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

One of my fondest drunk memories was being completely schmammerred and trying to get a taxi back to my crib after losing a shoe in a dance club in Hawaii. I couldn't figure out the ATM for shit, until a very friendly lady of the night helped me out. I politely declined her offer of companionship with what I remember "No thank you, miss" but was more likely "Harhg ahdk, hepoe." I paid the taxi drive (after checking my balance the next morning) 50 bucks to go two blocks. I then slept in the bathtub.

This guy has that one beat, I think.

Top Bottom