• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
628x471.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Espresso? That's not meant for poors.

I'm a man of refined tastes MRSA. I like my bahn mi sandwiches, Yugoslavian style Burek, Camel cigarettes, espresso from Starbucks, carne asada burritos from King Taco hold then beans and the occasional In N Out burger.

Btw found this bad ass pic from Google search and the results were from neogaf.com

tumblr_mcs1anmDhM1rvjkleo1_1280.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
8 x 11 I typed "Matthew Stafford anime" for anime Sunday but no results came up.

nfl_player_yamcha__detroit_lions_by_ssvineman-d5f7eke.jpg

Actually never mind I found this:

detroit_lions_goku_by_hbgoo-d61w78i.jpg

Artist did a great job illustrating the tone on Staffords arms.

MRSA

Banned
Because I don't want MRSA to murder me I'll make a compromise this Sunday.
http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/73/38/2ecc108d9efd45cab222532a55076e50.gif[IMG]
And yes you would think this would make a good Stafford gif, but it just doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't hurt you, I consider you friend.

kas on the other hand might relapse and I'd intervene and protect my friends from that bariatric bastard from battery.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kas, can you golf or are you too much of a caveman to figure out how?

Like my friend bionic I prefer to play sports that involve physical activity such as basketball.

My ankles aren't what they used to be when I used to tear up the football field as a defensive end (/Al Bundy) so I've had to adapt my game to a Nikolla Mirotic, Dirk style of using my height to my advantage and posting up then using a step back jumper.

FortunateThunderousEuropeanfiresalamander.gif

MRSA

Banned
Like my friend bionic I prefer to play sports that involve physical activity such as basketball.

My ankles aren't what they used to be when I used to tear up the football field as a defensive end (/Al Bundy) so I've had to adapt my game to a Nikolla Mirotic, Dirk style of using my height to my advantage and posting up then using a step back jumper.

[ig]http://giant.gfycat.com/FortunateThunderousEuropeanfiresalamander.gif[/img]
So basically you're saying you're too fat to play a finess sport.

jakncoke

Banned
People on gaf actually use PTO so they can watch E3, I swear Ive been a member here for nearly a decade and they still amaze me outside the fort.

ampere

People on gaf actually use PTO so they can watch E3, I swear Ive been a member here for nearly a decade and they still amaze me outside the fort.

I agree that this is an odd use of days off. E3 isn't even very exciting anymore, and you're literally watching PR presentations

Crisco

Banned
It's funny, I always wanted to go to E3 reading gaming magazines and shit growing up. Last year when a friend offered me tickets to go with him, I was like "ehhhhh, I got shit to do". It'd still be cool I guess, but there are better things to do in the dead of summer.

zychi

Banned
It's funny, I always wanted to go to E3 reading gaming magazines and shit growing up. Last year when a friend offered me tickets to go with him, I was like "ehhhhh, I got shit to do". It'd still be cool I guess, but there are better things to do in the dead of summer.

It's a giant marketing convention. I'd rather see reactions on the internet then see it in person. I hate waiting in lines, so I'm sure as shit not waiting in line to play 5 mins of a demo.

No sleep tonight. Played Witcher 3 all night. Didn't realize it til it was 6am.

FortunateThunderousEuropeanfiresalamander.gif

You'd probably be better at sports if you stopped smoking and drinking and doing drugs

zychi

Banned
You'd probably be better at sports if you stopped smoking and drinking and doing drugs
But if you do smoke, drink and do drugs, you can be an nfl or nba player!

Hell, the Cleveland Browns will draft you in the first round!
You'll get undying support from Ravens fans when you murder someone, or beat your wife!

Fox318

Sato Yo is a high school boy who likes SEGA games. One day, he enters a grocery store to buy some food for dinner. When he tries to take a bento box, he loses consciousness. He comes around to find all the bento sold out. He notices there is a war game going on at grocery stores and players called "Wolves" compete for the half-priced bento. Yarizui Sen, the leader of the Half-Pricer Club, forces Yo to join the club and he enters the bento war.
tumblr_mdusy12USa1qcsesho1_400.gif
]

Top Bottom